1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Fixed Zombie bug on MW and MWS

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lagg, Oct 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Lagg

Lagg Notable Member Diamond Member

So in Mobwars we have mini mobs (minions) and these minions are supposed to spawn in team islands, but sometimes along with these minions Zombies spawn (as far as ik it's only Zombies). These Zombies are vanilla zombies (i.e they are not supposed to spawn and behave like vanilla minecraft zombies) these Zombies are also larger than the average zombie and minions. They also deal more damage than normal Zombies/minions.
    They can also pick up armour dropped by a player and can also spawn with their own armour, and they also drop loot (once my friend killed a zombie with enchanted leather boots and actually got the boots, I think it was enchanted with fire protection or smth). Here's a pic of it, keep in mind that these zombies spawn in MW and MWS. @vertx

2020-10-18_2.png

BopI, _HamTastic_, scarred and 9 others like this.
  2. Lagg

And yes, my friend threw him some armour and also gave him a sword. This zombie did about 70HP when he hit my friend who had full HP and max armour. Also the Zombie in the picture is a baby zombie, it is much bigger though for some unknown reason.

3. Pxbbles

Pxbbles Notable Member Emerald Member

wow! This is really weird! Hopefully your friend found a way to turn it back to normal, or at least kill it. Was it only THAT zombie or all the minions? (if you bought more)

_HamTastic_, Dz81, Lagg and 3 others like this.
  4. AllyMac_

AllyMac_ ❤️Buildteam Captain❤️ Build Team Captain Builder

Cooool!

5. Lagg

This was actually pretty weird because my friend said only certain zombies can actually pick up armour, and he killed it on accident with a kb stick and it dropped most of it's loot (all it's armour but didn't drop the sword) and uh minions can't pick up items they don't like stuff from the player they just want to stab them xd. In this game he managed to give only one zombie armour, another zombie did spawn but that one couldn't pick up stuff :(

6. Dallyy

Dallyy Notable Member Emerald Member

i've had this happen to me so many times, its not fun. i've /bug reported it on the server but it appears it's still there, also cool idea on giving it armor and weapons though

BopI, Dz81, SplashingPaint836 and 2 others like this.
  7. GnomeSaiyan2

GnomeSaiyan2 Notable Member

BRUH IKR

8. _HamTastic_

_HamTastic_ Notable Member Emerald Member

9. Lagg

This was actually the first time I've ever seen a baby zombie spawn. Since this zombie spawned in Medieval Marketplace, he attacked some of the villagers. The zombie was also as fast as a baby zombie but bigger than a player. The zombie also attacked other players xd but he mainly attacked my friend.

Dz81, Pxbbles and SplashingPaint836 like this.
  10. Lagg

yo vertx ty for fixing this but this was the coolest bug ever :(

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.