1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Wasnt the fisherman kit nerf too much?

Discussion in 'SkyWars General Discussion' started by SherbetLemon, Jun 12, 2020.

1. SherbetLemon

SherbetLemon Notable Member

Ok, I’ll admit this:I was a food main. I used farmer before the nerf and until now i was using fisherman. I was expecting the nerf,but isnt this too much? 3 raw fish with 3 cooked fish. People were expecting 6 cooked fish. Isnt this too much?

Alienn_, SplashingPaint836 and BopI like this.
  2. BopI

BopI Notable Member Emerald Member

i don't play skywars much, but i do have to say, i think the nerf was for the best. pretty sure 6 cooked fish and 6 raw fish are even better than the buster kit

3. SherbetLemon

Its 3 cooked fish and 3 raw and the food is worse than the buster kit,even though it has broken kb,it a lierally no food

SplashingPaint836 and BopI like this.
  4. BopI

BopI Notable Member Emerald Member

i searched it up, 3 raw salmon and 3 cooked fish are equal to the buster kit

5. SherbetLemon

Buster has chain, fisherman has none armour,so if they fight, fisher will prob lose, but you are prob right, its for the best

6. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I think the nerf was good but it was too much. Fisherman has less food than farmer now somehow? Like eggs are 5 times better than rods due to how situational rods are.
    I don't care if It's buffed or not saying I'm still getting loads of wins with the kit. And I'll main it no matter what. Like I have been a fisherman homie even before farmer got nerfed.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.