Trinitrotoluene cannons..

Discussion in 'SkyWars General Discussion' started by Jxden_, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Jxden_

Jxden_ Notable Member

What happened to TNT cannons, or TNT itself?

I haven't seriously played TSW or SW in a looooooong while, almost a year and a half. I used to play with the creeper kit, build TNT cannons and abolish opponents' hopes all while I'm on my island.
    Now when I try to build a TNT cannon, the upper TNT just stays in it's place, even though it the lower TNT has already been detonated. It goes something like this:
    Screenshot_20191110-215154_Minecraft.jpg Screenshot_20191110-215156_Minecraft.jpg
    What I mean is that the TNT just doesn't get blasted away, is this intentional or just a bug?

2. XSharp

XSharp Notable Member

It intentional I think, but there is still 284274 other ways to effectively use TNT in skywars

Jxden_ likes this.
  3. _MysticalMaegan_

_MysticalMaegan_ Notable Member Emerald Member

It’s intentional, it was a few months ago and an update just stopped cannons

stefan12plays and Jxden_ like this.
  4. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Why tho??? It's fun with cannons. Plus, why nerf creeper kit??? It clearly isn't a problem at all in the Metagame. I mean, there isn't a million crazy people like me playing creeper kit or anything. Us creeper mains are rare lol.

5. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Yeah, why the (f word) did they make TNT cannons not able to exist. The kit isn't OP or anything, and creeper players are rare. It's like BRLNS hates us creeper kit mains lol. Every tryhard who has died to TNT wants us nerfed, because they are salty due to them being too idiotic to see TNT coming. It's so easy to see coming lol. Maybe they should nerf the tryhard's favorite kit and see how they feel (AKA buster kit). They'll be freaking angry lol.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019 at 3:56 AM
    BopI likes this.
  6. _MysticalMaegan_

_MysticalMaegan_ Notable Member Emerald Member

Not sure tbh, I myself had lots of fun using cannons to blow up ppl from afar, and it was also fun to see other players get creative with cannons, as they would just add like 3+ pieces of TNT into one cannon for entertainment and to see how effective a cannon customized like that can be.
    And yeah, I completely agree with your opinion. And it also isn’t like we’re just creeper and blow others up “because we can’t fight/have any skill at all,” it’s just pretty efficient rather than going at someone and tap them to death.

BopI likes this.
  7. BopI

BopI Notable Member

94E32813-CA80-4A73-9802-BCF54853D3AD.jpg

8. Jxden_

Jxden_ Notable Member

So basically my only source of pride, the desire to blow up other players in my blood, is gone forever...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

BopI likes this.
  10. TheRealOne

TheRealOne Notable Member Emerald Member

11. BopI

BopI Notable Member

12. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

BopI likes this.
  13. BopI

BopI Notable Member

no u

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.