TnTtag

Discussion in 'TNT Games General Discussion' started by b00m_PatRy, Feb 3, 2019.

1. b00m_PatRy

b00m_PatRy Active Member

I have lost 43 rounds and won 1. It is because every single last round, I am it and I am so far away from someone.

2. Strel

Strel Notable Member Emerald Member

you just need a better strategy

you should always be near people incase youre "it"

BearlordTheGr8 likes this.
  3. b00m_PatRy

b00m_PatRy Active Member

4. BearlordTheGr8

BearlordTheGr8 Notable Member

Learning how to maintain distance from your opponents is key to win TntTag. So when a person blows up, you have few seconds to run around and find a place to hide, right? But instead of hiding, use that time to position yourself so you are close to another person, or a group of people, but at the same time you have some space to run. This will help you when you are it. Also if you were chosen to be it, chances are you won't be it again unless someone tags you, of course. Take advantage of that and hide somewhere. This is also true vice-versa. If the system didn't choose you to be it for a few rounds, chances are you will be it in the next round. Learning how the system works can also help you win the game.

5. Firefox1318

Firefox1318 Notable Member Emerald Member

i won two to three games out of around fifteen

Bxnjamin likes this.
  6. Bxnjamin

Bxnjamin Notable Member Emerald Member

TNTTag is a pretty difficult game to win, but it is possible.

From my experience, stay near people, just like Strelitzia said, so if you’re it you can quickly tag someone! Also, I know this sounds basic, but sprint and jump at the same time because it makes you go faster. Lastly, try to juke people out by running in a zig-zag direction or running around another player in a circle and constantly tapping them. Hopefully this made sense and helped!! :)