1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

{TIPS} How to play Murder Mystery!

Discussion in 'MurderMystery General Discussion' started by SpikeTheHugger, May 27, 2017.

1. SpikeTheHugger

SpikeTheHugger Notable Member Emerald Member

MurderMystery is the new BrokenLens minigame!
    So, basically, this minigame is so popular!
    What is Murder Mystery?
    Murder Mystery PE - This is only for 24 players in the game, where there are twenty two innocents, one sheriff and one killer. The goal for the innocent and the sheriff has a golden hoe that the sheriff will find, who is the murderer with an iron sword, and kill the murderer. Innocents and the sheriff can also win if the time has been stopped for one murder is gone. If the murder has too many killed all of the innocents and the sheriff too, the murder can get more coins and experience to win a Murder Mystery game. :)
    How to join the Murder Mystery server!

Do you want to play Murder Mystery, but how? To join the game the following these steps:​
    1. Join the Main Lobby server (2000, 2001), then go look for all of the NPCs.​
    2. Click on the "Murder of Mystery" NPC when you look at it, says "MurderMystery"​
    3. This should teleport you to another lobby when you joined the Murder Mystery server. Go to the portal or click on the "QuickPlay" NPC.​
    4. Once, if you tried to go to the portal or click on it, you will join the waiting lobby, and you will have to wait for the players until the end of time!​
    5. You can also use /server to find out what a port is. < 2201, 2202 >​
    Server Name: Murder Mystery (1,2)
    Server Address: play.brlns.net
    Port: 2201 - (1) or 2202 - (2)
    ^
    Снимок экрана (800).png

NOTE: The list of all of server addresses (IP & Port) and ports for BrokenLens Servers:
    https://www.brlns.net/forums/threads/ip-for-every-brokenlens-server.1845/

Снимок экрана (797).png
    How to play Murder Mystery?
    If you joined the game, you are given a role. At the beginning of the game, I think it has three roles: the role of the murderer, the role of the sheriff and the role of the innocent. Maybe they are somewhere here, so you can see how likely it is that you will have an golden hoe, an iron sword or not. Also innocent is the most common, so that's why they hate being the innocent again in the next round. Just don't hate the game! The screen will show your role at the beginning of the game in large letters on the screen.
    - THE INNOCENT -
    Снимок экрана (794).png
    - THE SHERIFF -
    Снимок экрана (795).png
    - THE MURDERER -
    Снимок экрана (793).png
    Innocent:
    Well, the only way I know how to do an innocent do, when you are an innocent is to collect five gold coins to get the sheriff (as I said below), but try to find the murderer and kill the murderer or you must be with the sheriff is alive, since the sheriff is very strong. (Or a bad sheriff can hit you, :lmao:.) If the sheriff dies, it will give the new sheriff to the innocents. You will need 5 gold to get an golden hoe in yellow dye to hold it. Or, you can find an discarded golden hoe from the sheriff is dead, and you can pick it up quickly, because of other innocents don't notice!
    Снимок экрана (810).png
    Sheriff:
    Nevertheless, when you get an sheriff is to shoot at the murderer with an golden hoe! If you shoot at the murderer, you instantly kill them, since innocents are walking around from random people, though. But, just each shot should be careful, if you shot at the innocent, the innocent will die both of you to return to the ship. ;)
    Снимок экрана (811).png

Murderer:
    This is my favorite role probably the most fun, the only one murderer is to find and kill everyone in the game and try to be as sneaky/hide the iron sword as possible so that you don't get shot, if you are shot, you will lose the game. If you are still using your iron sword, when someone is looking at it, they will most likely say that "I SAW THE MURDERER", and sometimes even the innocents will be asked that: "Who is the murderer?" It is best to first pull out the innocents are hiding on the sides of the map, since we will respond to what the murderer's skin is, but who is the sheriff will shoot at you as quickly as if he/she saw your skin. Please don't ask for it! It's not lucky to win so quickly, honestly. o_O
    Снимок экрана (796).png

The gold coins:
    There are gold coins in the Murder Mystery game. The innocent can collect the gold to get an golden hoe, and you - the sheriff, to kill the murderer. The gold - 1+ coin. The Sheriff and the Murderer can't also pick up the gold, but it does nothing for them. In some places, gold accidentally appears on the map.
    To get an achievement: :mrgreen: Снимок экрана (813).png Снимок экрана (798).png
    The murderer can't use the chat.
    The sheriff can't use the chat too.
    Spectators also can't use the chat. - Why can't I talk to my friends/other people in the chat? Because if someone is a spectator will say that "F**K YOU THE MURDERER" or "THE PINK GIRL KILLED ME" It's still not pleasant, but they will report them for inappropriate language.
    If you have questions or answers about these tips. Any advice or feedback can be left as a response below. :)

Thanks for reading,
    Spike.

mongi, CollexGaming and Icy_Hatake like this.
  2. DJGAMERWATCHER282

DJGAMERWATCHER282 Notable Member

We already know how to play this minigame because @ItsKylie already made a post how to play this minigame.

Please Stop Spamming

_TrenzK_ and KhrizKGM like this.
  3. SpikeTheHugger

This is another thread. Also stop spamming if you haven't read yet.

4. DJGAMERWATCHER282

DJGAMERWATCHER282 Notable Member

I did read it, and @OfficialJoey made a announcement on the new minigame today, and people already know how to play Murder Mystery on PE because Kaicraft and VastLands have murder Mystery

KhrizKGM likes this.
  5. SpikeTheHugger

Yesterday* However, this is the other thread for tips, and I already knew it. Please stop replying to this thread!

6. B3N

B3N Notable Member Emerald Member

this is a really great thread that will hopefully help players who want to learn about Murder Mystery!

~Ben

SpikeTheHugger likes this.
  7. mongi

mongi Notable Member Emerald Member

It's no time spamming as it's very helpful and just another thread to help out –.- and thanks Spike it's very useful info!

SpikeTheHugger likes this.
  8. SpikeTheHugger

You're welcome, mongi :) and thank you very much guys for your kind words. I really appreciate the help, and I was very surprised! ;)

mongi likes this.
  9. SpikeTheHugger

I will change the tips, so I really need to get more information and add new updates. :mrgreen:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.