This needs to stop.

Discussion in 'Spleef General Discussion' started by WitherLord5130, Jul 5, 2018.

1. WitherLord5130

WitherLord5130 Notable Member

Okay, just don’t team next time xd

2. Boredom

Boredom New Member

I know lol.. I think 1 more and it’ll be perm D:

3. Miss Kyu

Miss Kyu Active Member

MM is boring but the players , they're fun. What is the reason you hate them? They called you a Beach? Thats a reason to stary crying and hate them? Im sure its just one person who is in fight with another who told his frienfs and blahblahblah. All I mean is take a second , breathe and think about this: Do you even have a reason to hate them? Most of you dont even have a reason to hate each others lol..

4. WitherLord5130

Who tf told you to reply to an old thread? I honestly don’t even care anymore, you wouldn’t even fking understand; you’ve actually never been there. Who said I started crying just because they called us cuss words, so what? I made this thread to stop fighting, stop faking reports to get both of our side’s friend muted/banned. Bow was extremely toxic, but everything is now fixed since teaming is now bannable. Everyone is getting banned for teaming and perm banned for excessive bans, so I’m happy about the mm players that were creating toxicity at bow get what they deserve. I’m already over this, so please don’t reply or create drama over this thread again ffs

5. Miss Kyu

Miss Kyu Active Member

It was in the 'New Messages' section, I just replied to it, I didnt look for the date, Sorry. And 'crying', was just a way to speak out things, I didnt mean literally ._.

6. WitherLord5130

7. EvieIsNotAmazing

EvieIsNotAmazing Notable Member

i agree with the 2 groups very much!

Miss Kyu likes this.
  8. GoddessOfAngels

GoddessOfAngels Member

guilty as charge, lmao at this point imma keep getting banned. No shame about it lmaooo