1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Things in MM needs to be discussed

Discussion in 'MurderMystery General Discussion' started by Nighter_the_W01f, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Nighter_the_W01f

Nighter_the_W01f New Member

Like the title,I think something in MM needs to be discussed:

1.The maximum of players:
    I know it might not be a major problem for some pros.,bt I think 24 ppl in one map is too hard too kill all of them if ur the murderer.
    Also it would lag if the room is full.
    The maximum,in my opinion,maybe needs to decrease to 16-20 ppl.

2.Chat Box:
    Innocents can use the normal chat box with out showing their names.So some ppl
    will swear to the murderer or the sheriff, even swear to each other. The most common words I've seen is like "Noob"
    "Stupid" "I want u die"........and more bad sentences.
    Maybe the chat box in MM needs to show the names?
    And also, let the sheriff and murderer can speak in the normal chat, bt not /trm.

3.Punching ppl off:
    Its also a important thing that needs to be discussed...
    I know the murderer can kill ppl by punching them, bt the sheriff can also punch ppl. Some times the sheriff just punch ppl off the building or even punch them into the void. I dont know whats u guy's idea, bt I think we should remove this......

4.The throwing knife:
    I know u can throw ur knife by holding right click, and I've successed killing a person by throw it. But most of the times it didn't work...... Maybe we should add animations?

5.Invisible players(hackers?):
    It happened yesterday when I was the murderer. I killed the sheriff and I am sure no ppl is near the gun. Suddenly I was punched by someone.I looked around and there were no ppl near me. I took out the knife and attack from where I got punched. I kept got punch and there is no ppl!! And I died because he punched me too many times.....HOW WOULD THIS HAPPEN?

Thank u for reading my poor English XD.
    Leave ur idea below↓

2. Anshul teja

Anshul teja Notable Member

I agree, but thing is for me, im on a ipad, so i need to throw my sword out of my inventory, like it would be easier if like double tap the sword or something, and about the swearing and ppl getting knocked off maps, that needs to stop

3. Anshul teja

Oh wolf there's a glitch that makes some skins invisible, there trying to fix it

Nighter_the_W01f likes this.
  4. Nighter_the_W01f

Ok thx, I thought it was a hacker

5. Anshul teja

Yeah ihavenolife put a thread about it

6. BlueLeLilDutchAD

BlueLeLilDutchAD Notable Member Emerald Member

Firstly. the amount of players creates a chalenge for both the murderer and sheriff, in killing them and protecting them.
    Secondly i agree with the innocents talking but not the sheriff and murderer.
    Thirdly i dont think its possible to stop the murderer from punching people and still let them kill people.
    Fourth, the server is in BETA and there will be several bugs up until the offical release and even after that, so we just need to be patient.
    And the fifth has already been answered

7. Sleepyhead101

Sleepyhead101 Notable Member Emerald Member

Your english usn't that bad :D
    And heres my opinions
    1. It is actually better to have only 16 players in a single game
    2. Yes
    3. Murderer should still have knockback but not sheriff
    4. Yeah it need animations
    5. idk

8. BlueWillow

BlueWillow Notable Member

Throwing the knife will make the murderer too over powered. I think it's fine the way it is. It forces the murderer to be stealthy, and if they were op, they could just kill everyone in public and easily kill the sheriff.
    Also, in chat, people should have their usernames shown so they don't abuse it. I see lots of nasty things like "Plz kill the sheriff I wanna take thier place!" I mean, the sheriff devotes their LIFE to saving you. They're usually targeted the most so the murderer doesn't have to worry. All the innocents need to do is hide and collect gold.

9. Visualz

Visualz Notable Member Emerald Member

I think 24 players is fine. I agree with you with the chat box, players should have names when they chat, but not when they aee walking around.
    I also agree about the murderer adn sherrif punching people off. It's annoying. And about the invisible players. This is a glitch that is happening to all the players with 1.1.3. 1.1.4 Brought some new skins, since the players with 1.1.3 don't have those skins they appear invisible. What version of MCPE are you using?

10. Nighter_the_W01f

I've checked and its in 1.1.0.55,a really old version......
    Thats bc there would be some bug on my phone when its on new version(or on everyone's?IDK)...So I cancelled the update.

11. Lucía Luna

Lucía Luna New Member

I agree with u about the chat box bc there are persons that impersonate some innocents, that happened to me..

12. XThomasXPlayzX

XThomasXPlayzX Notable Member

1. 24 makes the game more interesting and it's better than 16
    2. If the names were on, it would be too easy to find out who the murderer is.
    3. TBH, idk why the sheriff can punch, just remove that power
    4. I think they are working on the animation
    5. Check out the thread by @HazardTheDutchAD called "new glitch discovered"

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.