1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

The Wildfire I am In

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by b00m_PatRy, Mar 15, 2021.

1. b00m_PatRy

b00m_PatRy Notable Member

So I live in New Jersey and this state never gets wildfires, maybe tiny little ones, but not major ones like the one I am in. I live in Point Pleasant, the towns bordering me are Brick, Wall, Lakewood and Manasquan. Brick and Lakewood are 5-10 mins away from me. They are engulfed in the fire. I don't want to sound like a poor me person, but watching the wildfire burn through an area I go to 3 times a week where I have had so many memories in and may just burn down a Lowes, Chik-Fil-A, and a Hilton, is extremely sad. I cannot see the fire where I am because my window is not in the direction it is in, but if it were to be light outside, I would be able to see the smoke. The wildfire has burned 180+ acres of land near me and more than 35 homes. I also got back from skiing today, and I would have never thought that I would come home to the area around me burning. With this I am taking a break from YouTube and Brokenlens for a little while, so until like April. I need to think straight here and right now my hometown (I say this because these towns border me and my town, 'Point Pleasant' is extremely small) is burning.

Zachh_ likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.