1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

the truth about what players really want

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by Angeliq, Sep 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angeliq

Angeliq Notable Member Emerald Member

hey!! my name ign is angeliq but call me puggy cause yeah ok anyway so i am making this thread because i want to speak some facts and i dont even care if yall gonna ban me lol. so like i get it, builders work really hard for new maps and stuff but bro, we miss the old ones so much you cant even imagine. all our memories were there like, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT EVERYONE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE MAPS. Add the old lobby at least omg. it was so nice and cute and we could literally explore the map and now, the lobbies just make us lag a lot and i think that many old players miss the nether door, even if they barely used it... JUST PLEASE OMG DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE OLD LOBBIES. my friends and i thought about the idea that you guys can add the old lobbies and maps for 1 week at least just to remember the good old days. PLEASE. PLEASE. WERE BEGGING YOU. IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING TO DO YALL ARE GONNA HAVE SO MANY PLAYERS PLAYING IF YOU DO THIS OMFG... the new maps cause too much lag. theyre really beautiful but they are really complicating with many blocks and stuff. please make simplier maps... anyway anyone can leave their suggestions for the server down below but i think thats something, if not everyone, 90% of the players want. please. just think about the 1 week thing

2. sadlyinlove

sadlyinlove Notable Member Emerald Member

the server died when u added the new lobbies. literally almost every brlns player wants the old lobbies back cus they make us reminisce about the old times when brlns was ACTUALLY good. the server barely gets 2k players now its sad and yes i get that people leave cus they wanna focus irl but some of them dont even quit the game- they only quit the server cus its literally boring at this point :/ i think that if you organize an event in which the old lobbies and rules will be added back just for a week it would be great and definitely attract A LOT of players

3. Angeliq

I FIGOT TO SAY that everyone in bowspleef made so many new friends when teaming was allowed. LITERALLY CAN YOU JUST ADD A BOWSPLEEF GAME (new one) WHERE NOBODY CAN REPORT EACH OTHER FOR TEAMING? AND LETS NOT EVEN GET MANY EXP IDC JUST LET US HANG OUT WHILE IN A BOWSPLEEF GAME PLEASE

4. SayFtoMyhackedAcc

SayFtoMyhackedAcc Member

THEY BOTH SPEAKING FACTS FR

5. Angeliq

6. SayFtoMyhackedAcc

SayFtoMyhackedAcc Member

You used to have 3k - 5k players online every day now under 1.5k lol

7. joongie

joongie Notable Member

The recreation of the Acacia Lobby can be seen on the KK (KrazyKarts) Lobby, along with the huge nether portal. The old waiting lobby can also be seen on the KK Quickplay lobby. These were the recreations requested on the 100 new maps added on the new minigame update, along with some other old maps for other minigames. You can go visit KK if you want a breath of nostalgia. Trust me, I miss the old lobbies when I used to play BRLNS at a very young age.

8. Angeliq

no i find the recreation really laggy and confusing. its not the same, just the portal and the paths, nothing else

9. BeastlygamerXZ

BeastlygamerXZ Notable Member Emerald Member

10. BeastlygamerXZ

I liked how in the old lobby you could go under the map and explore weird bits with floating water

11. Rubyyy_

Rubyyy_ Notable Member Emerald Member

i remember being able to explore the lobby and having fun with it and never lagging and everything was so fun, i know builders work so hard for maps but, in tsw and sw the maps are so big now it takes me 5 minutes to get stuff and my teammates to go to the other teams. i miss the mm maps like clue and aquarium a, i know they both have knock offs but, its not the same. i remember trying to find the quarts stairs to go up to the roof on clue and having a pool party with people on aquarium a lol, i miss those days and the old lobby, oh my gosh i miss it so much, everyone would try to climb up the portal without going in, even in kk the portal isnt the same, once you get close it automatically tps you in. if there would be a petition to bring back all the old maps, i would sign it in less than 30 seconds. maybe when picking maps you could choose for an old map or a new map and it picks a random one or something, i hope we can atleast get the lobby back though, the memories D':

12. Rubyyy_

the only mm maps i like now are the og ones, like rugrats and forest and stuff, if they take that away im quitting. it would be so much more fun with the old maps and stuff.

13. BeastlygamerXZ

Some of my favorite games were on aquarium ;(

14. Rubyyy_

i remember when there was only one bp map, now its my favorite map on bp cause of memories, also remember when in mm when you talked your user didnt show, looked the same as if you were to talk after the game ended with the innocent won screen on. mEmOrIes :')

15. BeastlygamerXZ

Maybe 2020 will get better if we had a 'nostalgia week' where all the old maps and lobby's were brought back for a short while

16. Rubyyy_

YESS omg the only good thing about 2020 would be that

17. Silicator

Silicator New Member

I think the way the server is progressing with maps and lobby's are fine. In order for new players to want to join is something cool and fun, not basic and the same as it has been. I get you wanna "bring back memories" and stuff but honestly just make new ones with the new lobbies.

18. BananaMuffin

BananaMuffin Notable Member Emerald Member

you're nuts. teaming shouldn't be allowed in any game period.

19. Silicator

Silicator New Member

jesus chill
    its just an opinion for Christ's sake

Alairina and aroorah like this.
  20. Silicator

Silicator New Member

Ive looked around this forums enough to understand that whatever word I say'll be used against me somehow in the future in probably the most dumbest way possible lol. I really dont care- its pointless fighting back especially when you've got all of your friends there to support your side of the agrument.

I know you never asked for my opinion, so im sorry.

Alairina and aroorah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.