1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

The BrokenLens Build Team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GunnedToDeath, Jun 16, 2017.

1. GunnedToDeath

GunnedToDeath Muted

Hello! My Name Is GunnedToDeath, and I'd like to ask some questions about the brokenlens build team; 1.) Is there still a team? i haven't played minecraft in almost a year, and now i'm back, before I left, there was a build team. I don't know if the map submission feature has taken over the build team. 2.) If there is a build team (That's a pretty big "If") Are you accepting new members? 3.) If there is still a build team and if they are taking applications, that would be great. 4.) If there still is a build team and they are taking applications, what is required? that's about all I have to say, if you are interested in what I have to say, contact me. Thanks! -GunnedToDeath P.S, I've been playing this server since it first came out, however, I've forgotten my old account password, and thus GunnedToDeath was born.

2. Laura_Aria

Laura_Aria BrokenLens Staff Staff Member Admin

1. I don't know, but I think that there's a build team vertx is working with at the moment. But applications for being a builder are open now.

2. New members coming for the maps? lol We get new accounts registered every day.

3. Yeah, we do accept builder rank applications. As I mentioned above.

4. I'm not really sure what it requires. xD But some images of some builds of yours would help.

But you don't always need to be a builder. You're free to build maps and submit them in the "Map Submissions" section. So you don't have to be a builder.

SodaTheDutchAD likes this.
  3. Mush cool cow

Mush cool cow New Member

Hi im new how do i send maps to brokenlens i would love to do that because i have lots of maps that created for brokenlens

4. lucas1901

lucas1901 ≼ B.T Co-Leader / Trial ≽ Build Team CoCaptain Server Staff

please don’t reply too old threads

if u wanna submit a map use this section :) https://www.brlns.net/forums/forums/map-submission.21/

B3N likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.