1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Surprise Sunday: QuakeCraft Update #1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Flowingmedia, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowingmedia

Flowingmedia Mr. Never Online Guy Admin

View attachment 8127

Hey!

So, today is Sunday (in many countries), and what it means? Surprise Sunday! :D

Today we have updated our QuakeCraft game, we have added new guns, new death messages and many new features such as life and armor indicators.

For who are curious, the new guns are:

- Machine Gun: this is your starting gun, This is the best used to finish off your opponents, good from long to medium range, Don't be foiled by the low damage output, at 5 points per shoot, a good eye and steady aim. can easily widdle your enemy down to nothing.

- Shotgun: Best used up close, it fires 12 bullets at once with 10 points of damage per bullet, if you fill up an unarmoured enemy with all these bullets, you are going to kill him instantly.

- Railgun: One shoot, one kill, the second more powerful gun, causing 200 points of damage!

- Plasma Gun: This gun is a very powerful machine gun that fires bursts of blue plasma with 20 points of damage, shattering your opponents almost instantly.

- BFG10K: The BFG10K fires deadly globs of green plasma with 100 points of damage, These globs can kill an unarmored and healthy target in one hit, but this is a weapon that players can kill themselves with, so, be careful!

- Rocket Launcher: With very slow fire rate, but insane power, this RPG can kill multiple targets in a single hit, including yourself!

Some of the new features:

- Powerups: when you kill an enemy, it will drop a random power up, from guns and speed boosters to life and armor suplies.

- New Death Messages: depending on the gun used, you'll see many funny and different death messages!

- More Speed and Higher Jumps: This is a fast gun game, so let's speed up the things even more!

- New GamePlay Style: We have changed a lot how QuakeCraft used to be, so why not checking out by yourself what else is new? :)

By the way, we are aware that things are not going as the planned, many BrokenLens players reported Frame Rate issues, and it's true, we have already downgraded many particle effects and elements for a better gameplay, but we are limited by the things that Mojang allows servers to do, currently the main frame drop issue happens due to the powerups and particles. which is entirely up to mojang to improve and fix.

- Why is it "Part #1"?
    We will be working on a few more things to QuakeCraft, including the lag issue, so, as soon as 0.16.0 come out (which can be the solution for these problems), a new update will be announced!

Thats it, enjoy playing!

2. deleted_user1635

deleted_user1635 Muted

I saw AA12 on OITC , and I saw Fuzion on delta... I think AA12 was trying to Rec a good game and post it but I was always killing him so yea I think I discussed him lol

3. Tyler Ratchet

Tyler Ratchet New Member

I honestly suggested this idea lol

4. WitherNether

WitherNether Notable Member

Same I have a iPad pro

5. Flowingmedia

It's because I was the responsible for some stuff in this update, and we didn't wanted to annouce it that much, we had so many problems in the release :/

6. Flowingmedia

We are planning to revert QuakeCraft back to the old boring game, and re-release this new version as another game, do you guys think that it's a good idea?

7. swaggydxd

swaggydxd Active Member Emerald Member

Yes I think this would be a great idea ik many people who stopped playing cause the new update and some who played cause the new update so if you made two versions you would get more players.

8. ArcaviosePro

ArcaviosePro Notable Member

Nah I think it's perfect I like the guns thing and I can tell you really put lots of effort in this update once the lag is going it's gonna be perfect.

9. OfficialJoey

OfficialJoey Notable Member

That is what they are saying on the Twitter Account :) I think it would be a good idea!

10. vIper

vIper Muted

Use imgur.com to obtain the picture url

11. ArcaviosePro

ArcaviosePro Notable Member

Well now that I think of it yeah good idea!

12. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome New Member

13. Sleepyhead101

Sleepyhead101 Notable Member Emerald Member

fuzion is like making top 10 mcpe servers but brokenlens isn't #1
    so sad :(

14. Jesselle

Jesselle New Member

How can i play this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.