1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Suggestion for Skywars tool bow

Discussion in 'SkyWars General Discussion' started by MCShadow Gaming, Jun 7, 2017.

1. MCShadow Gaming

MCShadow Gaming Active Member

My suggestion is that the tool bow should be replaced with a fishing rod. Since the tool bow is useless when you could get kit archer replacing it would be great. The fishing rod isn't in any kits at least that I know of. Also you wouldn't need anything extra with the fishing rod ,like the bow needs arrows. This would change how players fight. It would also be useful in fighting off campers/ try hard players. Thanks for reading my suggestion really means a lot.

Attached Files:

LightningFire96 likes this.
  2. Strel

Strel Notable Member Emerald Member

whats a "try hard player"?

awesome suggestion!
    rlly think this should be added!
    @vertx @Flowingmedia

3. MCShadow Gaming

found the definition tryhard (plural tryhards) (derogatory) A person usually of little talent who tries hardto succeed, especially through imitation, usually to gain fame or popularity.

so the players that rush others at the beginning or go to mid first to get all lot the gear and kill everyone.

4. WolfiBoy21

WolfiBoy21 Notable Member

Just xD use goku as a example thats it i didnt know xD u didnt know what a tryhard was xD honestly i myself have never tryhard i only play for fun and laughs xD

5. WolfiBoy21

Nope being good and tryharding is different theres a difference between sweating and having tactics or being good in the game itself just like i am i do rush people butjust cause i do that it doesnt mean you have yo tryhard i play for fun and yet i am number 4 sw legend and i kinda hate tryharders i dont see the reason too tryhard its just a game but some people like @Gokuperez fights with all his life xD for this server and game

Jonas125 likes this.
  6. WolfiBoy21

And theres one problem if they add this there would be more campers but if it would only give knockback like in pc that would be awesome i myself would like xD using it so i actually think this is a good recommendation

Jonas125 likes this.
  7. Strike345

Strike345 Notable Member

Just add a fisherman kit, and dont delete archer kit ._.

WolfiBoy21 likes this.
  8. LightningFire96

LightningFire96 Notable Member

So...a fishing rod, fish to eat, and what else?

9. mongi

mongi Notable Member Emerald Member

i agree to replace the bow but not archer kit because arrows aren't obtainable unless crafted and materials for crafting are rarely found all together to get enough arrows. basically its useless to buy when you can get Archer

LightningFire96 likes this.
  10. Fheonix

Fheonix Notable Member

Nooo I don't like fishing rod

11. SpiXDemon

SpiXDemon Notable Member Emerald Member

I think that of the campers if it is something annoying in some times, then it would be great that they replaced the bow by the fishing rod seems good recommendation

12. LightningFire96

The tool bow. Not the kit. Campers would still have the Archer kit.

13. LightningFire96

I no longer think it needs to be replaced. A good use for the tool bow is having the pyro kit and tool bow to start with, then when people shoot at you and miss, you collect arrows. Some of my friends do this and I think it's pretty genius xD.

14. MCShadow Gaming

but a fishing rod would be more reliable because you don't have to wait for someone to miss a bow shot. If someone is building over and you have the tool bow and no arrows they can make it to your island without a problem. Now if you had a fishing rod you could just knock them of the edge. Now the bow could intimidate someone from crossing even if you don't have arrows. Either ways the fishing rod and the tool bow has it's pros and it's cons.

15. LightningFire96

Yes, in that situation the fishing rod would definitely be more reliable. And I agree with you, they both have their pros and cons.

MorningWqffle and WolfiBoy21 like this.
  16. Strike345

Strike345 Notable Member

un
    breaking 3 for ranked players. fishging rods have low durability o n the servers ._.

MorningWqffle likes this.
  17. Strike345

Strike345 Notable Member

bruh. fishing rod is OP

WolfiBoy21 likes this.
  18. WolfiBoy21

Well hell yea dude but the problem is the fishing rod doesnt go as fast as in pc like it takes a sec for the rod to hit u and i think its kinda tuff moving sword then fishing rod - rod hold for like a sec and go back . well it depends in the situation xD but hey i understand :3 its op!

Strike345 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.