STOP TEAMING IN BOWSPLEEF FFS

Discussion in 'BowSpleef General Discussion' started by Selp, Aug 5, 2018.

1. withy

withy Notable Member

I'm still wondering why levels mean so much. Like getting to level 120 is awesome, to create crews and such. But to the point to get a higher goal, its useless. Since 2016, the overall group members must have 300 members (quit and active).
    Teaming has gotten to the point where there's 16 teamers is each game. Hope the next big Brokenlens update makes Bowspleef better!

JCMAruka, Selp, Strel and 1 other person like this.
  2. positivityy

positivityy Notable Member Emerald Member

Agreed. Or they could lower the amount of experience and change it to like 500. That will make people leave, since the only reason they’re there is because they’re thirsty for levels.

3. withy

withy Notable Member

200* :]

lachlan40 likes this.
  4. lachlan40

lachlan40 Notable Member

This is why I don't play this game. I don't usually like being rude usually but people that do this are just losers.

ClementineGaming and positivityy like this.
  5. mosquito1244210

mosquito1244210 Notable Member Emerald Member

It’s like they’re trying to play “try not to move or die in a hole”

6. Selp

Selp Notable Member

yes people r on my side n withers

lachlan40 and TwentyOneEmos like this.
  7. CrystalCruz

CrystalCruz Notable Member Emerald Member

yeah, agreed.

i used to play bow spleef alot and then i stopped, came back, and didn’t enjoy it like i did before because there was just a bunch of teamers everywhere. all high-leveled as well, which makes 0 sense. levels don’t determine someone’s skill (´⊙ω⊙`)

but i can’t say much when i teamed with a few of my friends before. still prefer going solo though xd

8. ClementineGaming

ClementineGaming Notable Member

If people really wanna waste 6 minutes of their time to get 1.5kexp...They can get good at quake where I usually get 1-1.5kexp per match which usually last 1-3 minutes depending on the players in game.

positivityy, lachlan40 and Selp like this.
  9. withy

withy Notable Member

I have high levels and I camp as well..... Please no hate on me. I really do love Bowspleef, and the only reason I team is because I don't want to die. Not teaming when there's 10+ teamers in a game is suicidal, so I team, sadly. I have been also complaining and preaching on Bowspleef that teaming should be bannable and my friends got mad, so I stopped.

To be honest, I don't even know if my teaming friends are "friends". Not talking trash or anything, but people who only team for the xp are seriously pathetic. I asked ssunsett about if Teaming in Bowspleef is going to be bannable soon. She replied," when the rules are finished, probably."

Totally on ya'lls side and totally agree on the fact that teaming shouldn't be accepted #Preaching

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  10. Icy

Icy Notable Member

Yah cuz dumb Fuqs think Bow is MM

11. Anmo

Anmo Notable Member

I like how I clearly am a stranger to everyone and the high levels don't kill me while I do a turret look around for someone to drop.
    Then, I'm just stuck with 6 level 700+ players just gossiping and I sit in the corner debating over die trying to drop them or not.

JCMAruka and ClementineGaming like this.
  12. SparksFly

SparksFly Notable Member

Damn, I remember the old Bow Spleef. The most we’ve ever been is 10 in a team, but it hardly ever happens. Different people play when it’s morning, afternoon, and night time because of different time zones so usually, the teams would be 5 and there wouldn’t even be much people in a round so no one would really mind. Also, USUALLY, we end up asking if we could battle it out in mostly every round and people would accept so there would always be one person winning, although I admit we do talk a lot during rounds too lol. There were a bunch of hackers and glitches (like the one where people would spawn at the top and cheat) so we don’t kill each other because of that, and instead, used our time to talk it out with the cheater haha. It changed drastically though by what I witnessed be4, so much more people in a team, and the last time I played, it was so different because I hardly knew anyone and no one would rlly respond if I ask if we could battle ;-; I stopped playing BrokenLens now though so uh, yeah.

PrinceBuilder likes this.
  13. jeonkie

jeonkie Notable Member Emerald Member

You team with them tho

14. positivityy

positivityy Notable Member Emerald Member

That’s what I said lol, but I hate teaming and I barely play bow anymore because I find it unfair to those who aren’t ‘team.’

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  15. idriss chaynane

idriss chaynane Notable Member

Hehe teaming is bannable on bow now. Teaming with someone = 2 days ban
    Finally we can play fairly :)

Anmo likes this.
  16. Phrotonz

Phrotonz New Member

I don't team, but personally, I don't care if people team, as long as they eventually kill each other. The games that teaming sucks on is Sky Wars, Survival Games, and Hide and Seek

17. Anmo

Anmo Notable Member

This thread is from nearly 6 months ago. Please don't post on old threads.

dist, Strel and amqnda like this.
  18. PockyPu

PockyPu Notable Member

why not? sorry but like so I can know in the future qwq, don't take it in the wrong way-

19. Anmo

Anmo Notable Member

From what I recall, it mixes up with newer posts. Posting on threads moves that thread to "new posts"

Something could be outdated. Someone posts a message in it, and everyone talks about it. That's just one possible example.

Pufflin likes this.
  20. PockyPu

PockyPu Notable Member

oh i see