Splatter Tips

Discussion in 'Splatter General Discussion' started by DqrkMqtter, Dec 15, 2017.

1. DqrkMqtter

DqrkMqtter Notable Member

I have recently notice that more players are coming on to Splatter and a lot of those people are new to the server, so I am going to make a thread containing TIPS on how to play BETTER

If you want to know how to play in general, go to https://www.brlns.net/forums/threads/how-to-play-splatter.17011/

Tip #1 - Instead of using the bow, use the shovel, it gets more turf and is faster at getting turf as well
    Tip #2 - Don't go to a specific place and just sit there and kill people who pass by (AKA camping), this is not a good idea because you aren't getting a lot of turf, which can make your team lose.
    Tip #3 - If you already learned that the shovel is better than the bow, this will help. Don't repeatedly spam the shovel on spots that are already covered, it is a bad way to use your ink, and this is because the shovel uses 10% out of your ink storage.
    Tip #4 - Killing people isn't really something you should do, this can waste a lot of your ink if you are using the shovel OR the bow.
    Tip #5 - When you have died and you need to get to a specific place quickly, you can see in your hotbar a ghast teardrop, this is a mechanism that will teleport you to another player. Although this is a great way to get from one place to another, it has a cooldown of 30 seconds.
    Tip #6 - This tip goes along with Tip #3 but when someone is "swimming" in the ground, you CANNOT kill them with either a bow nor the shovel, unless the pop up from the ground and you manage to clutch it and kill them.
    Tip #7 - A lot of people have asked, "How do you swim?" or "How do you go in the ground?" The answer to this is two sprint. To sprint in MC PC, all you need to do is double tap the W key, or just hold down, and for MCPE, all you need to do is double tap the arrow that points up.
    Tip #8 - To be Best Player, you need to be the person who covers the most turf in the game. It doesn't matter if you lost or won the game, anyone can become the Best Player.
    Tip #9 - You might occasionally run into people who some how get 1000+ score, this is very simple to do and it requires some practicing. These people who get those high score are moving constantly and are covering turf wherever there is turf to cover (unless it is small, one or two squared patches).
    Tip #10 - This tactic requires a lot of focus and a lot of practicing. There is a way that you can "swim" in the ground, ink the ground with the shovel, and maintain ink or not lose ink at all. This requires you to be looking at a specific angle and to be using the shovel very precisely. If you manage to pull this off, it can help you a lot at clutching wins or getting massive amounts of turf all in one go.
    Tip #11 - This usually helps me if the game has just started, or if I'm in some trouble and need to survive just a little longer. But learning how to switch from the bow, to the shovel, or to the ghast teardrop. This is something that MCPE players have to learn how to do because MC PC players can do it quickly. This usually helps saving time and getting a good start early on in the game.

This last tip is a may be a little hard to understand, but can save your life and help improve your score.
    Tip #12 - There will be a time that you have ran out of ink and there is no turf that is yours close to you, there is a way to resolve this problem. If you look at how much ink you have (lets say there is 2% ink left), you will see that you have just a little amount of ink left, if you take out your bow and point right under you, you will see that there is now turf under you, which you can use to get more ink, which leads to getting more turf. This only works if you have 1% - 9% ink left, because at 10% ink, you have one more shot at the shovel.

Hopefully these tips help you become a better Splatter player, because from all the experience I have, these are the ones that will put you on the Weekly Leaderboard or make you become the Best Player in every game.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  2. DqrkMqtter

3. Mr_CupQuake

Mr_CupQuake Notable Member

I think this should help me, i didn't play splatter on my entire life :laugh:

4. lachlan20

lachlan20 Notable Member

Yes also recommend split controls

5. aRmAnDoRm_

aRmAnDoRm_ Notable Member Emerald Member

I recommend having fun, no matter who the best player is, it's just a game.

6. Gabriel7w7

Gabriel7w7 Notable Member Emerald Member

very good, as Lach said: "Use split control, and better xD" will be easier you are killing players and painting the blocks. and be able to load your paint faster, stand still in the color of your team, to load faster. I am not very good, like Lachlan, Armando and Tokyo, they are really very good, I am giving these two tips, because Tokyo has already said Remainder xD.

7. Lanima

Lanima Notable Member

I knew most of these tips but I have a better understanding of them now, thanks!

Minecraft260, KhrizKGM and Steve6495 like this.
  8. Ripcord

Ripcord Notable Member Emerald Member

Nice tips! GJ and it actually helped me XD

roice, Minecraft260, KhrizKGM and 2 others like this.
  9. DqrkMqtter

lol, I'm not that good xD

Also, what do you mean by remainder?

Minecraft260, KhrizKGM and Gabriel7w7 like this.
  10. Gabriel7w7

Gabriel7w7 Notable Member Emerald Member

That you said practically everything xD, about splatter.

KhrizKGM likes this.
  11. DqrkMqtter

lol

KhrizKGM likes this.
  12. DqrkMqtter

@ssunsett do you think this thread should be pinned?

KhrizKGM likes this.
  13. OG mint

OG mint Active Member

Good tips but, what do you get for being the best of the week?

14. Strel

Strel Notable Member Emerald Member

your name on the top of the week ldb

PikachuTheMurderer and Jonas125 like this.
  15. OG mint

OG mint Active Member

What does Idb mean?

Strel likes this.
  16. DqrkMqtter

Leaderboard

Strel likes this.
  17. OG mint

OG mint Active Member

XD i thought it means " little dummy boy" or " in da but"
    That was way off.

AllyMac_, PurplePond745 and Strel like this.
  18. DqrkMqtter

XD

19. OG mint

OG mint Active Member

And do you get gem/s for being in the Leaderboard or just bragging rights?

20. Strel

Strel Notable Member Emerald Member

just bragging rights

ReXie and Al0ha._.Fl0 like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.