Some Tips of How To Be Good at Murderer

Discussion in 'MurderMystery General Discussion' started by Tuxedo, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Tuxedo

Tuxedo Notable Member

Ik a lot of you guys know how to be good at murderer but this thread is for the people that say they are not good at murderer. So here are some tips:

If you spawn in an open area, turn off the lights immediately so you can kill more people without the sheriff killing you (Well they can if they see you in the dark) If you spawn in a smaller area, wait until you get to the open area and turn off the lights because of you turn off the lights too early, it will be harder to survive in the open area.

If you see the sheriff trying to kill you, throw your sword at him and if you miss move away from that area for 8-10 seconds and throw your sword at him when you see him again. Turning off the lights can help too.

If you see innocents far away running, instead of trying to chase them all the way around the maps, try throwing your sword at them and if you miss keep running until you can throw it again.

And If you see innocents on high structures (you all know this lol) throw the sword at them and if you are on another structure and you see another player at a different structure, also throw your sword at them, if you can. Or if you on a structure and you see an innocent running around below throw the sword at them and if you miss jump down and chase them

If it’s just you and the sheriff ik it’s gets scary and you get scared to find him, so here’s a tip, stand in a small area near an open area so the sheriff can come to you and you get your sword and kill him immediately so you can win, or you can go looking for him, for me it’s kind of scary. You can also hide in some hiding spots too, so the sheriff can come to you and you kill him immediately and you win. If you are looking for last innocent and they craft the gun, find a small area near an open area as well, or you can keep looking for him. Stand in small areas where the sheriff can’t come another way, or you can stand where you can see the passageways, but it will be a little harder to get him

I hope these tips helped you guys that day they are not good at murderer and never win, but these tips will help you win more as murderer and these tips are what I do when I’m murderer.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    utopiia, SmhBearr, JunoMakuch and 6 others like this.
  2. B3N

B3N Notable Member Emerald Member

Thank youuu! I’ll be using this. ;P

utopiia, eliqne, Lagg and 2 others like this.
  3. Clicks

Clicks Notable Member Emerald Member

4. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

5. Tuxedo

Tuxedo Notable Member

You are all welcome

utopiia, Lagg and SplashingPaint836 like this.
  6. Tuxedo

Tuxedo Notable Member

That’s what I always do when I’m murderer

7. Tuxedo

Tuxedo Notable Member

Some people feel like they are bad at murderer so this thread will help you

8. JunoMakuch

JunoMakuch Notable Member Gold Member

I like to use the zig zag technique when chasing a sheriff. :laugh:

Pizcec, utopiia and SplashingPaint836 like this.
  9. Tuxedo

Tuxedo Notable Member

I sometimes use that too

10. Pizcec

Pizcec Member

usually works if the sheriff was a mobile player

SplashingPaint836 and Rubyyy_ like this.
  11. Rubyyy_

Rubyyy_ Notable Member Emerald Member

suebfisiugisuibygbis i dont think im GOOD at murderer compared to other pc players because what i usually do is just start killing people that are away from others like hiding and stuff, and when the sheriff comes after me i turn the lights off and kill them from behind so they really dont know which way im coming from

SplashingPaint836 likes this.
  12. Rubyyy_

Rubyyy_ Notable Member Emerald Member

but thank you! i will use these tips :)

SplashingPaint836 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.