1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

[SKYWARS]Full Diamond

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by Got2V, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got2V

Got2V Notable Member

I Know This Sounds like an Oppurtuny for hacker but Here's my Idea The Only Possible Amount of Armor we get from the Starter Island is 2/4 Diamond so that Hacker cant get Full Diamond because if you see someone in they're island with full diamond without leaving the island means they're hacking

2. HatFilmsDoesPvP

HatFilmsDoesPvP Notable Member

Hi,

If you see a player who used a full set of diamond armor. They will be banned by The Watcher ASAP! Because, i've seen a lot of players (hackers) who tries to get full set of diamond armor and they just got banned. If you see player who abuse the rules and don't follow them be sure to report them! :)

Also, let's get back to your suggestion i'll say no. Getting full set of diamond armor will be to OP the match will be long as we only have like 10 minutes to finish a SW/TSW round. I'll stay to a Diamond helmet and boots and Iron Chesplate and Leggings. Anyways, i am not saying this to a rude way but thanks for suggesting this is my opinion, please wait to otherd opinion. Great day! :)

kRiS and BlazonierTheFox like this.
  3. Got2V

Got2V Notable Member

Ur a Furry oWo

4. HazardTheDutchAD

HazardTheDutchAD Muted

Yes.

The Watcher has got an system that will detect any players who are using full diamond armour as some of the items of diamond armour are restricted from spawning in any of our chests / minigames.

This is just a standard safety protocol which is being used to easily detect players on the server who are using creative hacks. Most creative hack users always go for a full diamond armour.

5. Cole_708

Cole_708 New Member

What if they collected a lot of diamonds and make few armor to complete the set of diamond armor?

EVILBANANA12345 likes this.
  6. x_MqGaNē

x_MqGaNē Notable Member Emerald Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.