Request from In-Game Players

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by TheCooki3Cat, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:52 PM.

1. TheCooki3Cat

TheCooki3Cat Notable Member Emerald Member

So, many players have been asking for us to request to staff a parkour area in TBB. We (Kitten and I) don't know if you already have one in their waiting lobby or not. I play TBB often but I've never just looked around to see if that particular game had one, because I don't go on any of the parkour areas.

Also, could it be possible if we could mention in game the difference between a staff and ranked player... my sister (and many other vip ranked players) has been getting harassed by players because they think that since she has a rank that makes her a staff member. And they were constantly reporting things to her not knowing they were supposed to report it to staff..... Of course we informed them, but many of the newer players don't know the difference between the two, so it's kinda a hassle for ranked players because we aren't capable of doing anything. And when we tell them that, they get mad and like, harass us even more. (Of course Kitten and I don't care, but I think more "sensitive" players will lash out when people start doing this...) So, could we maybe make a spot that explains who staff is, who they report to and how, and a list of staff members that they could possibly contact (preferably if you use your regular gamertag in-game)?

Thank you, from KillerKitten97 and TheCooki3Cat.

SmhJaylenn and Pufflin like this.
  2. KillerKitten97

KillerKitten97 Active Member Emerald Member

OMG THANK YOU SIS!!! XD i was going to ask about this!
    and yes thank you staff even if it can't be done. YOU HAVE ALLLL MY THANKS!!

Mal and SmhJaylenn like this.
  3. TheCooki3Cat

4. _PineappleDeath_

_PineappleDeath_ ⊰ BrokenLens Staff ⊱ Global Moderator

I mean, it’s common sense and sometimes players don’t even know what my mod tag means xD It seems to just be a problem with people who don’t really attempt to put much thought into it so if you guys just keep telling them you aren’t a staff, you can just ignore them afterwards qwq

Mal, SmhJaylenn and TheCooki3Cat like this.
  5. TheCooki3Cat

Of course! Tysm maddie. <3

SmhJaylenn and _PineappleDeath_ like this.
  6. Capitaine64

Capitaine64 ✯ BrokenLens Staff ✯ Sectional Moderator

Parkours are always a good suggestion and I think it could be a good idea to make a list with all the ranks (Maybe in a book ? Maybe something in a special area ?) to explain them more to new players.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020 at 5:00 PM
    Pufflin, SmhJaylenn, Strel and 2 others like this.
  7. TheCooki3Cat

Yes, only reason as well being because I also get asked by YT players why I can fly and they can't. And sayng YT isnt and actual rank doesn't get across to them....and people get offended when I tell them YT isn't a vip rank....which confuses me because it's true....

And also maybe add benefits and different tips in the book. (ex. vip ranks unlock premium item from store and YT doesn't "cause they think they can unlock the stuff vip ranked players have")

SmhJaylenn and UpsideDxwn like this.
  8. C0ntrxctinq_

C0ntrxctinq_ Notable Member Emerald Member

This never happens to me. Be confused

SmhJaylenn and TheCooki3Cat like this.
  9. TheCooki3Cat

Idk....it's happened to some of my friends I know online, my sister, and me....and ngl it's a little annoying. It happens often, but not too often. And like it's mostly the super low leveled players.

SmhJaylenn likes this.
  10. gxlden_dxys

gxlden_dxys Notable Member Emerald Member

i just get harassed over ppl thinking i’m a hacker bc of kits/rank

TheCooki3Cat likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.