1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Omega Skywars

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by Flikxtah05, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Flikxtah05

Flikxtah05 Notable Member

This idea might be complicated and difficult to implement but hey it's just a suggestion nonetheless

Omega Skywars

If you read my previous thread on... Mobwars Champions then it's i kinda the same thing as this gamemode gives more tension and challenge to players.

Firstly, Let's bend some things and spice it up...

1. MULTI-LIVES
    At the start of the game players would be given 3 redstone dust as a representation of a player's lives. Dying will cause one redstone dust to disappear and if you left with no dust left, if you die you'll never respawn again and you'll be eliminated. "but that's just makes the game easier" i bet you'll thinking about that. Well, not at all because if you die you'll get debuff.
    If you lost one dust, You'll permanently have slowness I and weakness I. If you lost two dust, You'll permanently have slowness II and weakness II and if you lost all of the three, You'll have the same effects but 3 hearts will be also removed on you. This is great of harvesting kills.

2. KILL CURRENCY
    That lives system won't be included with no specific reason and the reason is for the kill currecy. Every kill you've get you'll get coins and xp in exchange. Good if you wanted to get coins fast.

3. BOSS
    The middle area will have a iron golem boss when killed will random items such as:
    PYROMANCE SWORD
    (Wooden Sword w/ Fire Aspect I)

SCYTHE
    (Golden Hoe w/ Knockback II and Sharpness II)

HEAVY IRON
    (Iron Chestplate w/ Protection I)

FULL LEATHER SET

SPLASH POTION OF REGENERATION AND SPLASH POTION OF HEALING

TOTEM OF UNDYING AND GOLDEN APPLE

4. CHESTS LOOT
    Chests should now have atleast some sort of iron items since the gamemode would be more challenging and if there no iron gears... Maybe you'll just die from a one hit of the golem. Also some potions and gapples would do too. (i think sheriffgg have done this kind of idea before)

5. The karma and lucky charm ore
    I'VE DONE THIS THREAD BEFORE SO I WANNA PUT IT HERE ON OMEGA SKYWARS CUZ' I THINK IT WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD COMBINATION.

Adding lucky charm ores.(Nether Gold Ore)

LUCKY CHARM ORE
    These ores will give you luck, but the luck might be either GOOD or BAD, that's 50/100 chance you get GOOD LUCK and 50/100 you'll get BAD LUCK. each luck will last for 2 minutes. Furthermore, this is the deeper explanation. GOOD LUCK will give you... Of course, good luck! For example you mined Diamond Ore, there will be i higher chance you'll get diamond sword, diamond pickaxe,or diamond axe and lowers the chance that you'll get Diamond shovel or diamond hoe. Let's list them one by one:

Coal Ore - drops random food. If you have the good luck you'll get a chance to get a Golden Apple on the ore.

Iron Ore - drop random items. If you have the good luck you'll get a chance to get bow and arrow, iron ingot and pieces of armour (especially chainmail armour).

Emerald Ore - gives effects. If you mined this ore it will give you a higher chance to get good effects with longer duration than normal and lowers the chance to give you bad effects.

Gold Ore - drops random gold item - This is same as the diamond but it also highers the chance to get a golden armour piece.

Redstone Ore - gives or takes a heart - This doesn't increase the chance on getting a heart or lowers the chance that it'll take a heart but if will give 2 hearts instead of 1 and only takes on heart

(if this gets added...)

Nether Gold Ore (the lucky charm ore) - gives you bad or good luck - increases the chance by 10 percent getting a good luck than bad luck.

Now...

For the Bad Luck

Coal Ore - if you have bad luck and mined this ore you will get nothing or lowers the chance that you'll get any food variants.

Iron Ore - if you have bad luck and mined this ore you'll get highers the chance that it'll give you string, coal, cobweb (other useless items in game) and lowers the chance that you'll get useful items.

Gold Ore - highers the chance the you'll get golden hoe or shovel and extremely lowers the chance that'll you'll get armor pieces and golden axe

Redstone Ore - same as the good luck one but this time it'll take 2 hearts instead of one while it only gives 1 heart.

Emerald Ore - increases the chance the you'll get bad effects with longer duration and decreases the chance that you'll get positive effects

Diamond Ore - same as the gold ore but this one gives diamond items

(and of course)

Nether Gold Ore (the lucky charm ore) - increases the chance that you'll get bad luck by 10 percent.

New items that could be found on the chests

Holding this item will give other players instant karma. This item will reflect the damage that they deal to you and split this in half meaning if he/she deals 6 hearts damage to you. You'll only get 3 hearts damage while the other 3 hearts will be reflected to the one who hit you in addition they will get knocked back. The higher the damage the deal to you, the longer they'll get knocked back. But this item could only be used 10 times meaning this item could only last for 10 hits.

AND THAT'S ALL I COULD INSERT IN THIS MODE OF SKYWARS SO... PEACE OUT!

2. Zablanity03

Zablanity03 BrokenLens Builder Builder

I want skywars having a store xD

Flikxtah05 and SecretStash99 like this.
  3. SecretStash99

SecretStash99 Notable Member

I want poopwars

Flikxtah05 likes this.
  4. SheriffGG

SheriffGG Notable Member Emerald Member

Lol same thats what i am thinking lol

5. Flikxtah05

Skywars with stores StoreWars xD

6. SheriffGG

SheriffGG Notable Member Emerald Member

No im thinking that there can be a store in the middle of the map but there are still chest

7. Flikxtah05

Oh.... I should included that on this thread... But the i wasn't thinking that and instead... BOSS!

8. Zablanity03

Zablanity03 BrokenLens Builder Builder

Omg great idea xD

SecretStash99 and Flikxtah05 like this.
  9. _ShadedShadow_

_ShadedShadow_ Notable Member Emerald Member

Here's what Vertx needs to fix first before adding those things

Knockback

10. SoftwareSlicer

SoftwareSlicer Professional Memer Server Staff

I would say that the knock-back on the server can be pretty good although it is rather inconsistent. Some players don't receive any knock-back while others can get launched easily five or six blocks away. The same seems to apply for what knock-back I receive when someone attacks me. I'm not too sure how much of this is dependent on my client latency (Probably not that much, Wifi 6 card but lame isp provided router.) or the latency of the player I am fighting although some of it can be dependent on server lag as well.

SecretStash99, Flikxtah05 and Bliss2k like this.
  11. ArisPlayX

ArisPlayX Notable Member

yes true they need to change they knock-back and the kb now in brokenlens is bad but is just MY OPINION

12. Brittney26

Brittney26 Notable Member

not the boss part, sw is already hard with the pc players:(

13. eboyshaven

eboyshaven Notable Member Emerald Member

yeah its already hard with the pc and the hackers

14. Leaf

Leaf Notable Member

I dont think i've ever seen a PC player that isnt a hacker on skywars lol

15. eboyshaven

eboyshaven Notable Member Emerald Member

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.