Old Bow Crew

Discussion in 'BowSpleef General Discussion' started by Alisha_B, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Alisha_B

Alisha_B Active Member Emerald Member

So I tried to play my first game of bow spleef today after along time except no one was on.

That got me started thinking about where have all the old bow players gone too and can I just say how much I miss y’all.

like we all used to have so much fun and I honestly loved that heaps, it was like a break away from reality where I could just chill in a lobby with mah friends, but ya know stuff changes...

I don’t know what I was originally gonna make this thread about, but mannn I really miss the old bow spleef crew, can we somehow go back to 2017?

ChrxmeCz, Jxden_, Kimiko_Kim and 7 others like this.
  2. Chealy24

Chealy24 Active Member Emerald Member

Sorry but I have retired from broken lens bowspleef for now. I may come back at some point in the future to play again and get 1st but I'd end up quitting again probably.

3. sentimentql

sentimentql Active Member Emerald Member

It's sad that all forums are full of posts about old time, old friends and lobby...

4. sentimentql

sentimentql Active Member Emerald Member

Unfortunately I'm not one of old BowSpleef members, but I'm one of old TNTTag members. Yeah, it was really very funny times. When BrokenLens wasn't full of PC players, when almost all players were playing on phone. And it was awesome.

5. Jxden_

Jxden_ Notable Member Emerald Member

Late 2017 where I would straight up play minecraft and watch naruto for 8 straight hours from night till morning just to get dem levels, it was great

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.