No teaming in OITC

Discussion in 'OneInTheChamber General Discussion' started by SenpaiBakaa, Apr 14, 2018.

1. BananaMuffin

BananaMuffin Notable Member Emerald Member

like what???? did u ever actually play the minigame for what it was???

iSpyPoof likes this.
  2. iSpyPoof

iSpyPoof Notable Member

Yeah, I would always try aiming for high kills as my goal, and we did minigames like 3v3v3s and random stuff like fist only.

3. BananaMuffin

BananaMuffin Notable Member Emerald Member

This is a big server. It's not about what one group of "pro" players want, it's about what every person on the network wants. Maybe people just don't enjoy oitc. that's just how it is.

iSpyPoof and Pufflin like this.
  4. iSpyPoof

iSpyPoof Notable Member

this is literally what every single person that hasn’t played OITC says. I’m honestly tired of hearing this. First of all, in most OITC games, the majority of people are pros, to a ratio of like 5:1. Secondly, we don’t really affect the gameplay of other players, we don’t “gang” up on people, nor do we target them. We always let them try to kill one of us, but in most cases they often die.

XxjwmcxX likes this.
  5. iSpyPoof

iSpyPoof Notable Member

Oh and also, it’s kind of wrong to say that it’s “what every person on the network wants” since some people could just jump on the bandwagon and say teaming is bad, it should mainly be focused on what oitc players want, old or new

XxjwmcxX likes this.
  6. XxjwmcxX

XxjwmcxX Notable Member Emerald Member

I think everyone did actually play the game lol I think poof is trying to say how we all socialized because it was like a community to us. I mean I played over 5000 games of oitc and I can assure you we didn’t target everyone outside the “group of pros” and sit around and talk. Most of the people in the team actually sucked at the game but people kept coming back because it was a community based game. In my opinion, teaming is what kept the game alive. Without teaming people got bored quickly and now the game has been dead for awhile

iSpyPoof likes this.
  7. iSpyPoof

iSpyPoof Notable Member

Yeah, tha5s what I’m trya say

Although, I disagree with the statement that you make of “some people in the team actually sucked.” I feel like everyone in the team was an above average player, and a small amount were incredible players like ILYMC and pvp_pika_ppv and even @Anmo

XxjwmcxX likes this.
  8. Anmo

Anmo Notable Member

Objection. You put me in a spot with players way better than me

XxjwmcxX likes this.
  9. _oXxFl0xXo_

_oXxFl0xXo_ Notable Member Emerald Member

10. iSpyPoof

iSpyPoof Notable Member

Yay the gamemodes dead

XxjwmcxX likes this.
  11. Vunnelipea

Vunnelipea Active Member

Tbh the game was more fun when we could team... I had more friends back then but now im just lonely... So i left the server for a while and now i decided to come back... Plus I became good at the game by teaming with other noobs and eventually getting better at the game by fighting pros.. but now less pros play and my skill is decreasing slowly but surely.

12. iSpyPoof

iSpyPoof Notable Member

Exactly what I mean! :D

Vunnelipea likes this.