Needs resurrection also ;-/

Discussion in 'MicroBattles General Discussion' started by MystreetDante, May 23, 2020.

1. MystreetDante

MystreetDante Notable Member Emerald Member

Totally forgot about this one with is sad but I love this game too. We need to show these underrated games some love ;-((

2. MystreetDante

MystreetDante Notable Member Emerald Member

??

ilikethaifood likes this.
  3. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

They meant they know that this game is dead but nobody wants to be playing for some reason.

ilikethaifood likes this.
  4. BananaMuffin

BananaMuffin Notable Member Emerald Member

i think people realised how unfun it is being destroyed by 4 windows 10 in a team every game

5. GnomeSaiyan2

GnomeSaiyan2 Notable Member

What do you mean? those Pe Players are OP Asf I think we should nerf them tbh

6. BananaMuffin

oh boy

7. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

MB is pay 2 win that's the main problem. Pyro got removed (then went back in the game but nerfed) but then it was changed to what it was because of whiny emerald players who want an edge over others. The fact is if a game is harder to play for 85% of the server's population, then It's basically a dead game.
    Solution to this isn't nerfing pyro, it's nerfing the apple amount for all players so healing ratios change.
    Yes buster is good but it isn't as good as pyro in MB. Pyro at emerald level has too much crazy stuff. It's fire power basically bypasses buster's armor, it can lavacamp and it has nearly buster level armor. Pyro also sucks at low level so using unranked pyro is really bad. Unranked has a garbage fire power while emerald is godlike, really bad armor, and no fire resist. If regular pyro just had the emeralds fire power then I think it would be a viable kit to use (although not as good as emerald) in MB and would even up the playing field enough.
    The solutions to fixing MB and making it non pay 2 win are:
    -Nerfing the amount of apples that players start out with for everyone.
    Buffing unranked pyro to have just as good of a fire power (the melee hit gives fire attack) as emerald pyro.

There is also the problem in MB that players are really toxic towards one another. Often I'd leave first game if toxic players are playing. There are nice MB players but there is a lot of toxicity in the playerbase. Many people also argue about which version is better in MB and that other versions that they don't play are OP. I don't really have a solution to this other than finding a way to bring non toxic MB players to the game (maybe an event :D).

8. xavii.

xavii. Active Member

MB is..pretty hard to play ngl, mostly fun when you have friends vs friends playing although if you don’t know anyone then you’d gEt rEcKtEd hArD

and I agree with the comment above ^

9. iSipLean_

iSipLean_ Notable Member Emerald Member

main problem is the maps aswell, if they just reduced the amount of lava itd be better. not only that, the build team thinks that PvP minigames deserve over the top laggy, huge maps. ive been on mb since like 2016 and i can yell you from experience, WE HATE THE NEW MAPS, they're too laggy and too big. mb is a pvp game so the terrain should be flat and not too much decorative items etc. the build team is ruining mb by redoing all the og maps like temple, city, etc. those were the only good maps bc they were flat. please fix the maps @vertx

10. BananaMuffin

honestly the best map is the og one that was the only mb map at the time

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.