1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

My Last Goodbye <3

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by calmly, Aug 27, 2020.

1. calmly

calmly Notable Member Emerald Member

Hi y'all, how are you guys? I hope you're doing well today ^

We all know that brokenlens is a great server with a lot of different minigames, friendly (some) community and active staffs.
    So first of all, i would like to thank vertx for creating the best server, i know that you're trying your best to make the server better and i really hope that it could get better on future generations. Also thank you Staffs for helping the server become a better place , banning hackers and etc... I will never forget all of you <3. I will store you on my memories.

Of course to my friends, thank you for being my friends, my best friend, my bestie @_lexie_ , thank you for making me happy anytime i get sad or whatever feelings i get, thank you for cheering me up, thank you for everything, i know that I'm only a human, i make mistakes sometimes and i hope y'all forgive me. Yes i backstab sometimes but trust me, i
    would never do that on my real friends, while writing this simple message, i can still remember the time i met all of you, the day that i said "can i add you?" "Hellu peeps" "quackkkk" "hhahahahahahahhha" made me smile everytime i remember them lmao, i still remember the time that i got banned for exp farming on splatter with my friends lmao, i was muted on that day lmao, that day was so memorable, and alsotalso time that i reached 1k.

Ughh i srsly dont want to quit rn but i have to :(, you can still talk to me on disc tho, Songgg#1276

Remembering the old days makes me sad.
    You are all part of my memories, memories that i will never forget, i will carry these memories till im old enough, the day you all made me smile through GRM, the day you all made laugh so hard, the day you all made me triggered lmaooo, and the best part, you all helped me choose the right path, you all helped me think who i am, and you all made me stronger.

Once again, from the deepest of my heart, i have ome word that i wanted to tell you all for the last time.

Goodbye.

This is Song, signing off as a brokenlens player and your friend :)

Lvnar, Lagg, simpp and 13 others like this.
  2. Alairina

Alairina Notable Member Emerald Member

aww, it’s always sad to see someone go D:
    byee, have a nice life c:

3. GnomeSaiyan2

GnomeSaiyan2 Notable Member

Goodbye stranger I hope you have a happy life ~

4. _NeonGreen_

_NeonGreen_ Notable Member Emerald Member

Mdjdisos too many people are leaving ;-( never got to meet you but you seemed so sweet and nice to everyone! Hope all is well for you and good luck on where ever your new journey takes you!

5. blackjana

blackjana Notable Member Emerald Member

Lesssssssssssssssss ): I’ll miss you! Thank you for always helping me when I needed it

6. mahtty

mahtty Notable Member Emerald Member

awh wifeyyy ;( we'll miss youuu! i wish u the best for the future ♡ stay safe and have a good life!!!!! see ya soon anytime in the future, i guess... ;^;

love uuuuu ♡♡♡♡♡

7. ilikethaifood

ilikethaifood Notable Member

Dang song, I'll miss you, you were a great friend.
    Ciao, see you sometime, hopefully

8. retrolilac

retrolilac Notable Member Emerald Member

nOoOoo! songggg!!!
    you were always the one to say hi to me ingame :( i can’t believe that you’re quitting! i hope life is good for you now! love ya bro <3

9. BananaMuffin

BananaMuffin Notable Member Emerald Member

um, why do you have to quit? this is a minecraft server not an underpaying job

10. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

Goodbye Quack! Good luck and stay safe! :(

11. Krilic

Krilic Notable Member Emerald Member

SONGG :C hopefully everything goes well in the future and good luckk!! imma miss you tag proo :C <3

Lagg and SplashingPaint836 like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.