1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

my friend is bugged i think-

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by iSila, Mar 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iSila

iSila Notable Member Emerald Member

Lil note- its gonna me a long text so im sry ksksks

to make it clear i have already told ssun about it (thank you again :two_hearts:) on march 1st and i think it all happend on february 27th- i did /bug report on server as well but it didnt rly help. So i will create a thread here :notworthy:---
    so i have accidentally sent someone a request on the app (i will say his ign later........)
    i thought if i put him in the ignore list via app, the request would be canceled-(he already accepted it). My friend @_Sadvibe told me to remove him outta the ignore list so i did and kept him in my fl.

When i went to the server- @_Sadvibe could see his /grm /frm chat etc plus notifications (player is playing now..../player is no longer online...) i couldnt see his notifications /grm /frm etc chat.

Then I did my 2000IQ move wondered if he was still in my ignore list (even tho i have removed him) so i did /ignore remove (IGN) and the server said he was successfully removed-
    but i dont get it- I removed him from my ignore list via app but why was he indicated on the server that he was removed from my ignore list?- so confusinggg:notworthy:

me and @_Sadvibe played MurderMystery and so did he. when we was in the lobby- i removed him outta my fl and told him to add me --hoping to see his messages and notifications but still didnt see his msgs and notifications skskksks
    (Edit) I have put him in my ignore list again and removed him from there but it didn't help either..i rly tried everything.:sorry:
    but hey i can see his public chats for 3 days:p

but i would be rly happy if i can see his /grm etc chats and notifications.. :sorry:
    ahh i forgot- I'll say his ign till a staff answered..

thank you for your time lmao T^T

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  2. iSila

iSila Notable Member Emerald Member

eh yee thank you @ssunsett for trying to help me with this :two_hearts:- i fixed it, after 1 ksksksks Month ( i removed him again and now i can see his notifications and /grm /frm chat)

mayenn, SoftwareSlicer, Dz81 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.