1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

My brother thinks that BRLNS is bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrossedOutRaven_, Feb 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrossedOutRaven_

CrossedOutRaven_ New Member

So I was just playing normal BRLNS With my brother and we started arguing because he died to me. He started complaining about the Diamond Axe being “ridiculous” because it did 6+ damage when he had a Diamond Sword that does 7+ damage. So then he starts saying that “It’s a fake skywars because you need food to live and you need ores for weapons” after I told him that the ores were just special blocks for weapons, food, and potion effects. Well he kept stating that “if the server got updated more it would be a normal server then just a stupid knockoff of other normal servers” I was thinking that he lacks the knowledge of the whole scenario with broken lens. He said the the staff members weren’t doing there jobs, and build team werent making the best maps. I was getting pissed when he said all of that. After I told him that the staff team and the build team are making brokenness the best server around he straight up told me “sure” I need help getting through to this kids head. Thank you for your time.

2. DarkTdmPlays

DarkTdmPlays 〖 Brokenlens Staff 〗 Sectional Moderator

3. Moneyctngamer

Moneyctngamer Notable Member

4. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

Um... well... technically he is able to say that since it’s his opinion that the uniqueness of Brokenlens is what makes it bad. Personally I do think somethings in the server make 0 sense but i’m so used to it that it doesn’t really affect me anymore. Plus somethings there are somethings I like about Brokenlens that aren’t in other servers. Although there can be something’s fixed to make the server better. :oops:

5. Yuxxa

Yuxxa Notable Member Emerald Member

Simple answer. Nice xD

6. _xFury_

_xFury_ Notable Member Emerald Member

It's just his opinion, though. I'm pretty sure the staff team and the builders are doing their best on making BrokenLens a unique and good server for everyone. After all, nobody is perfect. There are still chances for everyone to improve, right?

SoftwareSlicer, Yuxxa, hcneyy and 3 others like this.
  7. loominah

loominah Notable Member Emerald Member

take my gun make me proud son

8. Jairich

Jairich Notable Member

I'm personally ready to chop your brother's head of in minecraft, I am really amazed into how you handled the situation on going even though he's your brother.

Overall, BrokenLens has it's own unique and great things. From the pvp system into the maps, that they make. I personally love the diamond axe that does a lot more damage, You could rarely see a diamond sword so, I think it's overall fair. What I'm also pissed off, That he doesn't know how hard it is to make a server that is likeable for everyone.

The staff and the BuildTeam are just great, They can't even be described in words. They do their best and hardest, The BuildTeam is so unique of their talented Builders, The maps are absolutely awesome. The staff team is usually around seen into the Forums, So yeh.

The eating system, "Why can't it be just like the other servers" it's because, BrokenLens has it's own twist into it. Overall I love the system, From the anti cheat too. And I think your Brother should think about he's word more, I do not mean to be mean. I'm just a bit unhappy onto the words he said. The eating system seems a bit easier for me, Although alot of pc players have over won us, I personally think the games are just unique.

From MobWars, Splatter, KrazyKarts, Bowspleef and just everything. They're good on everyway, The lag tho. The lag is wsy too much but, I wish it would be reduced at some point. It'll probably help a lot.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    EvelynzA, daph, Kage_Kaster and 6 others like this.
  9. ~~Kxmmy_~~

~~Kxmmy_~~ Notable Member

10. hcneyy

hcneyy Notable Member

I love brokenlens how could he said that way :')

11. hcneyy

hcneyy Notable Member

Me uwu

12. ~~Kxmmy_~~

E6D215B9-2385-41C7-8B9D-E1BDDEDAFA1F.png

13. ~~Kxmmy_~~

I bet the way he said sure is “SssSuRRrRiEeEiiiii”

14. hcneyy

hcneyy Notable Member

15. PigLin

PigLin Notable Member

For me u need chests for weapon and if u start the game free stone pick stone axe wooden sword and for me food is from kits and chests

16. PigLin

PigLin Notable Member

BURN!!!! :VVVV

17. Sleepyhead101

Sleepyhead101 Notable Member Emerald Member

"Brokenlens skywars is weird"
    Sorry but making (removed) SKYWARZZZZ BEDROARS COPY 28736382837373773737373 doesn't make a server grow
    "Staff is lazy"
    They are usually on forums most work is done behind the scenes here
    "Build team makes bad maps"
    They don't make maps often and most BL build team members are volunteers afaik and the quality is still very good just not up there with featured servers
    Also a significant chunk of brokenlens maps are community made and most of them are good IMO just not as good as featured servers which big corporations invest $$$$$$$$$ in also including community maps brings a server close together and helps it grow. He didn't even mention community maps so this argument is utter BS --- someone who made a community map
    OP's little brother sounds like someone who would steal their mom's credit card to buy minecoins and robux lmao

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2021
  18. KhoaDiamondVN45

KhoaDiamondVN45 Notable Member

19. despairr

despairr Notable Member Emerald Member

how did you ratio them by saying "ok" LMAAAOAOAOA

20. despairr

despairr Notable Member Emerald Member

no :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.