1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Murder Mystery sherrif and Murderer teams

Discussion in 'MurderMystery General Discussion' started by SoulOfRevenge, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Asterisk King

Asterisk King Active Member

In sky wars solo, it's supposed to be every man for himself, so teaming is unfair. But in murder mystery it's different because it's literally every on (innocents and sheriff) against the murderer. If someone sees the murderer then they should be able to tell their team mates because it's only fair. With they couldn't then I swear the murderer will win 98 percent of the time and it wouldn't be fair. Of course the murderer should try to be sneaky to avoid this. This is how the game is supposed to work, and it does just fine. The only reason that murderers keep getting caught is because either they suck or because everybody huddles up in that one big spot on the map where everyone can see each other. BTW I wish they wouldn't make places like that in the game.

2. Asterisk King

A lot of times I'll play a game of mm and LITERALLY everyone will know who the murderer is and just watch him kill in cold blood and the sheriff will just sit there and watch

Klassux likes this.
  3. KA1

KA1 Notable Member Emerald Member

Probably because it’s not that common yet.

4. KA1

KA1 Notable Member Emerald Member

Yep... I get that a lot..

Asterisk King likes this.
  5. Asterisk King

It only stops when the sheriff dies and someone taps in in that 5 gold

6. SoulOfRevenge

SoulOfRevenge Member

XD i already forgot to be checking this thread qwq i cant handle talking to much so i probably wont really even talk more of just leave this open ive been seeing you guys say something about skywars and mm being i guess two different things they are im just using it as a sort of example i think ill just leave this here for people to leave their ideas on the subject.

7. Klassux

Klassux Notable Member

Mhmm

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.