1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Murder Mystery sherrif and Murderer teams

Discussion in 'MurderMystery General Discussion' started by SoulOfRevenge, Mar 4, 2018.

1. SoulOfRevenge

SoulOfRevenge Member

So this is something ive been wondering about and that is are we allowed to report teamers that are of murderer and sherrif if not why? Your allowed to report teamers on skywars due to the rules given if we cannot report them why cant we? It provides us no chance as innocents if no one can defend us. Please if teaming as sherrif and murderer isnt somthing we can report for make it so.

EVILBANANA12345 likes this.
  2. Neuer28

Neuer28 Notable Member

It's not bannable yet, but will be in the future.

3. Aquatic Gamer0

Aquatic Gamer0 Active Member

BAN BAN BAN lol i have mentel problems

4. Builderwither

Builderwither Insane Builder . Emerald Member

The fact is that i don't really know if its bannable , if we only stay in the history of the game you have :

1 murderer
    1 sheriff
    12 innocents ( or more )

If this situation happens in real life , in the innocent group you have :

-The ones who help the sheriff for kill the murd and everyone stay alive
    -The ones who help the murd for he kill everyone and by hopng they stay alive
    -The ones who help the murd by hoping he kill the sheriff and one of the inno take the gun for kill the murd

On these 3 cases , thats totally normal reactions provided by our Human Nature and our ability to adapt for survive . . .

The same thing happen in this game , and the real question is :

" Can we tolerate this , or should be ban every peeps who act normally ? "

The fact is that , unconsciously , peeps who play MM are actually training their brain if this situation happen IRL , it has been proved that video_games can be a training for some situations IRL , just for give some exemple :

The Virtual simulations for the army , racers , or even airplanes pilots .

So yeah , in my mind , you don't ask the real question , in MY mind , here's the real question :

" Can we tolerate this , or should be ban every peeps who act normally ? "

5. SoulOfRevenge

SoulOfRevenge Member

I dont want to be descriptive but if this were a situation irl and innocents were cooperative they could actually harm the murderer. Not everyone is the same there are many outcomes that could occur depending on the people whether they be cooperative and come up with a strategy such as possibly overwhelming the murderer once seen. Because its just one against many if innocents were allowed to attack just as we could if we wanted to irl maybe they wouldve in game. There are fighters and there are cowards. Having two obviously friends in the game as murderer and sherrif team up would be a least likely outcome to occur irl it could happen but not very often will you find it occur. Irl innocents can do more than just talk and pick up gold to magically summon a gun this isnt irl unless youd like to make it exactly like one in which case you allow innocents to attack and overwhelm the murderer. Irl one stab doesnt instantly kill you depending on where and how serious. Those who mess around saying the murderer is someone else when they actually know who it is arent given better chances for survival their just talking and the murderer has the same chances as coming across them if they said nothing you cant see names and you dont know where the voice comes from so the murderer wont be stopping when they see them. Innocents only hope the murderer kills the sherrif when they are abusive beating the defenseless or if they are a friend of the murderer waiting to get the gun to prevent innocents to have a chance. Currently this isnt a simulation of irl due to certain limits maybe you could make an actual irl murder mystery mode possibly but this has no sort of relation to a simulation of irl due to limitations. Reason why i dont want to be descriptive is i could think of many possibilities in how a person without a weapon could kill another adding on if there were many involved in this act of killing the murderer.

6. SoulOfRevenge

SoulOfRevenge Member

If your going for a sort of simulation remake murder mystery or create a new one that would resemble irl. Currently the one we have cannot perfectly relate to irl and therefore as i mentioned and could add on to your irl relation. If skywars were something irl wouldnt some have the instinct to team? If they want to team up in skywars why is it reportable while in murder mystery you cannot. Im sure many could agree it is unfair for sherrifs and murderers to team up just because their in a call or using pvt just because their friends.

7. Builderwither

Of course they're limitations , of course summoning a gun with 5 golds ingots is impossible c clearly impossible , but thats the same thing with army simulations or airplanes simulations , limitations ! On this i tottally agree . . .

But if i use the word "unconsciously" its because theres a reason , that reason is that the brain , on his . . . I dunno how to explain , for the only reason that i'm not english and the terms are my limitation , but i'm gonna do my best :

The brain ! he know that thats a game ! but he win some reflexes , see the first time you've played MM and now , you are clearly better , thats because you win something right ? thats the "BrainTraning" but in the other part , he know that its just a game due to the limitations . . .
    and due to the limitation , he kept an eye on what happens and he act like . . . like he wasn't in the game , thats why theres some innos who are messing around by joking or else , but be honnest , you win something right ? you win relfexes , uncounsciously you think faster , you think better . . .

sign that uncounsciously again , you win something at this strange simulation . . .

I hope you understand what i mean , this debate seems to become very interresting .

8. Builderwither

no hell no ! i've just said my opinion , but i'm on brlns for playing , not for training myself :3

9. SoulOfRevenge

SoulOfRevenge Member

Ill leave my opinion and you leave your opinion see what others think XD. sorry i cant continue this interesting debate my brain cant function well when its 1:48 am. I had to bring this issue to attention because i see it as giving the murderer way more of an advantage having no one to stop them and giving the innocents way less of a chance at survival since the murderer doesnt have to worry about getting killed. My name would have been soul of balance but i chose soul of revenge reason is i like it when thinks are sort of or almost equal or balanced i beleive in revenge as neither good or bad some see it as a very negative thing but that depends on whether you call leaving someone trapped having them starve to death because they humiliated you revenge. Yes if youve ever read the Cask of Amantillado thats what im talking about i was slightly annoyed of it since revenge is about getting back at someone, getting even, death over humiliation is not revenge, humiliation for humiliation is. I chose revenge because it sounded slightly cooler and less friendly, which is what i went for when i played survival games at the time i was deciding on a name. I would really appreciate it if you could make sherrif murderer teams reportable as it could balance things out. I find it unbearable when im running from a murderer and their friend (sherrif) tries to push me back into the murderer, at that point i try to get as many hits on me as possible to help the innocents by giving them a chance in having the gun after i have taken the sherrif down with me forcing them to die and drop it.

Builderwither likes this.
  10. Builderwither

You're right , lets see what other peeps think about that . . .
    if its 2:00 am where you live go sleep , don't worry , and based on what i've read . . . I promise nothing , but i'm ready to re-think my opinion , maybe something better can be the result of this micro-debate :I

11. KA1

KA1 Notable Member Emerald Member

Look. Here’s the final answer. I’ve had a chat to Moderators. There choice is that it’s not bannable yet, because not many people do it. If it suddenly it becomes a common thing, it will be bannable.

12. Aquatic Gamer0

Aquatic Gamer0 Active Member

no like the murd is not killing anyone or the sherif is not giving a damm about killing the murd.
    Or the murd is killing everyone and the sherif dosn't give a ♥♥♥♥

13. SoulOfRevenge

SoulOfRevenge Member

same goes for people who would hack in murder mystery its not common yet its still bannable.

14. SoulOfRevenge

SoulOfRevenge Member

i havent seen many people hacking currently its just as common as those who do sherrif murderer teams it doesnt always have to be one friend it can be multiple increasing the chances

15. SoulOfRevenge

SoulOfRevenge Member

also no one probably chooses to say anything about it because it isnt bannable and they feel their wasting someones time or annoying them with something they already know cant happen.

16. KA1

KA1 Notable Member Emerald Member

Yeah. Because it’s hacking :eek: hacking in Murder Mystery is the same as hacking in SkyWars for example. But you don’t see many teamers in any game really..

17. SoulOfRevenge

SoulOfRevenge Member

So why is hacking banable? Because it provides an advantage and makes things unfair for others providing them no chance in countering a hacker and murderer or sherrif having sherrif and murderer team is the same it would be like giving the murderer invinsibility basically. Sherrif and murderer Teamers reduce any chances of of innocent survival hacking is banable because hackers are given an advantage in games. Murderers are given much more of an advantage being with the sherrif.

Klassux likes this.
  18. SoulOfRevenge

SoulOfRevenge Member

Just think about it like this the murderer cannot be killed because the sherrif is working with them therefore it would be the same as a hacker who uses invinsibility it is on the same level as hacking.

19. patrick Danielson

patrick Danielson New Member

20. Klassux

Klassux Notable Member

There Are Some Good Points In This Thread Touching About The Subject, And I Support This Thought.... That Teamers Should Be Temp-Banned... Although, Like Many People Say That It's Very Rare And Uncommon To Find, You Point Out That Teaming In SkyWars Is Bannable, Yet Not In Murder Mystery... Well That Reason Is That,
    1. This May Not Be The Full Release Of The Game
    Note That When You Start The Game It Says BETA This Is Not The Full Release Of The Game, Give Your... etc. So On. That Specifically Meaning That They May ( Like They Eventually Did With OITC ) Outlaw Teaming. So It Just Is A Matter Of Time Until That Is Added.

2. How Do You Tell, If So?

I'm Feeling That People Aren't Like This When They Play... I've Actually In My Whole Time Of Playing Murder Mystery Never Seen The Sheriff Team Up With The Murderer... @lachlan20 Maybe You Have?

3. Hacking. ._.

You're Mostly Comparing Two Things That Aren't Mainly Comparable.
    Hacking And Teaming. Two Different Things... However I Understand In Murder Mystery That It Can Give An Unfair Advantage When They Both Become Allies. It Brings Innocent Survival Chance Down A Couple Notches, Gives An Unfair Advantage, But When You Say Hacking. You're Putting A New Level Into This. Teaming Is One Thing, And Hacking Is Three Times Teaming... Not Just Giving An Unfair Advantage.. But:
    • Bringing A New Level Of Gameplay
    • Ruining That Game For Them
    • Overall, Giving A Bad Example
    So That's Why Staff Is There For Hacking. But When You're Implying Teaming. That's Different....

4. It's A Big Deal

If They Want To Be A Big Bully And Give An Unfair Advantage To Players. There Fault, Which Is Why That This Rule Should Be Implied. Because They Know What They Are Doing, And They Know They Are Doing Wrong.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.