1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Murder Mystery Murderer/Sheriff Chances

Discussion in 'MurderMystery General Discussion' started by luisg2YT, Mar 25, 2020.

How Helpful Is This?

  1. Very Helpful

  2. I Don't Know

  3. Not Helpful

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. luisg2YT

    luisg2YT Notable Member

    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    565
    Trophy Points:
    93
    Here Is The List Of Chances:

    (Pls Pin Me)


    (1 Murderer Rounds) (These Are Chances Getting Either Murder Or Sheriff Each Round)

    1 Player: 100%
    2 Players: 100%
    3 Players: 66%
    4 Players: 50%
    5 Players: 40%
    6 Players: 33%
    7 Players: 28.57%
    8 Players: 25%
    9 Players: 22.22%
    10 Players: 20%
    11 Players: 18.18%
    12 Players: 16.66%
    13 Players: 15.38%
    14 Players: 14.28%
    15 Players: 13.33%
    16 Players: 12.5%
    17 Players: 11.76%
    18 Players: 11.11%
    19 Players: 10.52%
    20 Players: 10%
    21 Players: 9.52%
    22 Players: 9.09%
    23 Players: 8.69%
    24 Players: 8.33%

    (2 Murderer Rounds)

    1 Player: 100%
    2 Players: 100%
    3 Players: 100%
    4 Players: 75%
    5 Players: 60%
    6 Players: 50%
    7 Players: 42.85%
    8 Players: 37.5%
    9 Players: 33%
    10 Players: 30%
    11 Players: 27.27%
    12 Players: 25%
    13 Players: 23.07%
    14 Players: 21.42%
    15 Players: 20%
    16 Players: 18.75%
    17 Players: 17.64%
    18 Players: 16.66%
    19 Players: 15.78%
    20 Players: 15%
    21 Players: 14.28%
    22 Players: 13.36%
    23 Players: 13.04%
    24 Players: 12.5%
     
  2. _Yasuo_

    _Yasuo_ Notable Member

    Messages:
    1,109
    Likes Received:
    3,559
    Trophy Points:
    153
    Did you anticipate these chances or you relied on something ?
     
    xAlsieee likes this.
  3. luisg2YT

    luisg2YT Notable Member

    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    565
    Trophy Points:
    93
    No i thought it would be helpful
     
    Cappyblitz likes this.
  4. _Yasuo_

    _Yasuo_ Notable Member

    Messages:
    1,109
    Likes Received:
    3,559
    Trophy Points:
    153
    False information is not helpful
     
    xAlsieee likes this.
  5. Sphynxx

    Sphynxx Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    2,384
    Likes Received:
    19,859
    Trophy Points:
    153
    im pretty sure that it is randomly picked, not, mathematically picks, although you might be right...
     
    Reco_ likes this.
  6. wishing

    wishing Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    3,457
    Likes Received:
    26,555
    Trophy Points:
    153
    It’s random, I’ve gotten murd 3 times in a row and I hadn’t played any other game that day so my percentage didn’t increase
     
  7. luisg2YT

    luisg2YT Notable Member

    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    565
    Trophy Points:
    93
    the percentage is the same for everyone. everyones percentage is equal
     
    joel21 and Heatwavescz like this.
  8. wishing

    wishing Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    3,457
    Likes Received:
    26,555
    Trophy Points:
    153
  9. GeoTheMurderer.

    GeoTheMurderer. Notable Member Diamond Member

    Messages:
    734
    Likes Received:
    13,297
    Trophy Points:
    133
    IVE BEEN MURD 5 TIMES IN A ROW AND 20 TIMES IN A DAY LSNWKWJW
    *out of the 100-120matches*
     
    Reco_, wishing and _Yasuo_ like this.
  10. luisg2YT

    luisg2YT Notable Member

    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    565
    Trophy Points:
    93
    i got it 19 times in a row
     
  11. GeoTheMurderer.

    GeoTheMurderer. Notable Member Diamond Member

    Messages:
    734
    Likes Received:
    13,297
    Trophy Points:
    133
    with what you just said its obvious that the percentages are false and it's only luck lmao
     
    Reco_ likes this.
  12. Cappyblitz

    Cappyblitz Active Member

    Messages:
    107
    Likes Received:
    319
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Out of 179 24 person single murderer matches I recorded, there was a 6.7% chance to be the murderer, a 4.5% chance to be sheriff, and an 88.8% chance to be innocent.
     
    Heatwavescz likes this.
  13. wishing

    wishing Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    3,457
    Likes Received:
    26,555
    Trophy Points:
    153
    It’s clear there are no percentages if someone can get murd 5 times in a row. It’s random, thats a fact
     
  14. Salty_Peanut

    Salty_Peanut New Member

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    3
    which still gives you a base % of getting randomly picked each round...
     
  15. TheCooki3Cat

    TheCooki3Cat Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    3,095
    Likes Received:
    44,940
    Trophy Points:
    153
    As there may be a base % chance there is mostly just luck. I can agree with Luis that it's the same for everyone, even still please don't turn this into a dispute (not saying you are). Also, Luis please try to refer to something before mentioning your conclusion as people prefer you go of off true information over a guess or opinion.

    I love the way you made the system and I do think it is very helpful. But, please refer to true statistics. <3
     
  16. Reco_

    Reco_ Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    1,471
    Likes Received:
    16,172
    Trophy Points:
    153
    It would still be better if they show the % of chance we have to be the murd or sheriff
     
  17. Heatwavescz

    Heatwavescz Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    823
    Likes Received:
    5,307
    Trophy Points:
    133
    ik this a old thread but the % are correct as:
    every game with 24 players (1 murd)
    there will be 2 players who are not inno and 22 players will be inno
    in % it looks like: 8.33% of players in that game will be murd or sherrif and the rest (91.67%) of players will be inno
    this means that in this game your chance of being murd or sherrif is 8.33%
    hope this helps :mrgreen:
     
  18. luisg2YT

    luisg2YT Notable Member

    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    565
    Trophy Points:
    93
    Its The Average Percentage
     
    SplashingPaint836, ~luvers~ and Ruico like this.
  19. Heatwavescz

    Heatwavescz Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    823
    Likes Received:
    5,307
    Trophy Points:
    133

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.