MobWars Tips and Strategies (Images Included)

Discussion in 'MobWars General Discussion' started by Vrush, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Vrush

Vrush Active Member

Suhh I'm vrush, #8 legend on MW, And I'll be teachin ya how to tryhard in a childs block game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- The Strategy - (Solo) (Meaning Bad Teammates)

To be good at Mob Wars you need to be fast, Not powerful. Unless you dupe then gg. You want to be ready before everyone else and quickly kill everyone before they get stacked.

- UFO -

Once the game starts, Grab 15 iron and 4 diamonds, Buy 1 gold sword and 36 blocks. Immediately bridge to mid, Jump onto those wind particles and climb up to mid, Try to avoid fights unless they have stole resources, Get all 4 spawners, Go back to your island, Grab any left over iron from the island generators, Then buy 5 bread, An iron sword / Gold swords, 64 blocks, Full Leather and as much pork as possible.

Now that you've finished getting ready, Rush teams that seem the best first. This is a scummy move, But it will win you games.

If someone stole more than half of the resources at middle, Do EVERYTHING you can to kill them before they get stacked. If they get gear and they actually know how to play it's probably game over.

- SHIP -

Once the game starts, Just grab 36 blocks, Bridge and jump onto the house for no fall damage (Unless you're Yellow, Jump on Hay) Try to avoid fights unless they stole the resources, Grab all the spawners as fast as you can, Then block back up to your island. And again, Buy 5 bread, An iron sword / gold swords, 64 blocks, Full Leather and as much pork as possible and rush the best team first. If someone attacks you while you're taking mid and you've taken some damage, Bridge out of there immediately so other players don't clean up.

If there is only one other team when the game starts, Grab 16 iron and 4 diamonds, Buy 64 blocks and 4 swords and then immediately rush the opposite team. (UFO and SHIP)

- The Strategy - (Teams) (Meaning Someone Who Knows How to Play)

MobWars is all about teamwork, If you have a teammate thats there for you and actually helps it would make the game so much easier. I recommend having a friend join you and use these strategies.

- UFO -

Once the game starts, Both grab 15 iron, Get 4 diamonds and give 2 to your teammate, Buy 1 gold sword and 36 blocks. Give your wool to the fastest bridger so you can arrive at the wind particles and get to middle faster.

Once at middle, You and your teammate will share resources, Both of you will get 1 diamond spawner and 1 iron spawner. If there is an extra spawner, You both get half. Again, Go back to your island, Grab any left over iron from the island generators, Buy an iron sword / Gold swords, 64 blocks, Full Leather, and as much pork as possible.

If someone stole the resources at middle, One of your teammates will attack the thief while the other gets resources.
    Now that you're both ready, Both of you rush the best different teams to make the game faster and easier.

- SHIP -

Once the game starts, The faster bridger will buy 36 blocks and rush middle while the slower will grab the diamonds behind for swords to back you up at middle. Get all the spawners as quick as you can and wait till your teammate arrives and helps kill everyone at middle. The person at middle will make a bridge up to the house, While the other will finish the bridge from your base.
    (Images Coming Soon)

Once again, Buy an iron sword / gold swords, 64 blocks, Full Leather, and as much pork as possible and rush the best team first.

If there is 1 or 2 other teams when the game starts, Both of you will grab 16 iron and share diamonds, Buy 64 blocks and gold swords, And both you and your teammate will rush 2 different teams. (UFO and SHIP)

- Tips -

• Always have a good amount of blocks, I can't tell you how many times I ended up getting stuck at middle with no blocks.
    • Strength Potions (7 Diamonds) can help do more damage on Mobs and stacked people. An iron sword and strength can do up to 3.5 hearts of damage.
    • Taking resources from defeated teams islands is a good thing to do, Getting you extra items.
    • When jumping to Middle on the ship map, Always land on the Hay so you take no damage. (Yellow Only)
    • Never worry about your Mob, Protecting it is completely useless, (As of now) If you die mid game you're pretty much done anyway.
    • If you see a good player rushing you with gear, Immediately go to their island and kill their mob too. Now they don't have a Mob either, Now you can kill them.
    • 5 TNT can insta kill a mob, If you have extra iron you should use some TNT.
    • If someone is duping, Use the void to your advantage, Try to find a way to get them next to an edge, And knock them off. This can work with hackers too, But they might fly so it might not always work.
    • If someone is hiding, Kill everyone else so he is the last guy alive, Get a player tracker and find him.
    • Your fist actually does more damage than your wooden pickaxe, So if you don't have a weapon, Don't use your pickaxe.
    • Learning how to sprint bridge is a great idea, You can get to middle and islands faster, And its possible both on Windows 10 and Mobile.
    • When killing a Mob, Kill the mini mob next to it so you take less damage. Always do this with the witch mob, The poison is fatal and lasts a while.
    • On the UFO map, Red and Yellow team are further away from middle, So you need extra blocks if you don't want to get stuck at middle.
    • On the UFO map, You can block off the entrance of other teams islands to kill their mob easier Screenshot (414).png
    - Bridging Techniques -
    • If fighting on a bridge, You can place blocks in front of the enemy, Block up and jump over them, and knock them off. Screenshot (382).png Screenshot (383).png Screenshot (384).png Screenshot (385).png
    • If someone is bow camping, Use this bridging technique, Bridge over the enemy, And kill him. Screenshot (401).png Screenshot (402).png Screenshot (403).png Screenshot (404).png
    • Repeat; Screenshot (405).png Screenshot (410).png Screenshot (408).png
    • It can also be done like this: Screenshot (406).png Screenshot (407).png
    You can also watch this video, It is lach and I playing a round, Maybe you'll learn something.

We finished the round in about 5 minutes.

Thread made by @lachlan20 and @Vrush.

IP: play.brlns.net, PORT: 2241

Have fun.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    dist, JCMAruka, Justyn_ and 14 others like this.
  2. lachlan20

lachlan20 Notable Member

3. lachlan40

lachlan40 Notable Member

dont listen to this guy he is a big auto splatter.. *omg!* *in the hood* the REAL way to win is to jump in the void 666 times trust me it wokrs!

SOmEonE ranDoM, dist, Vrush and 3 others like this.
  4. lachlan20

lachlan20 Notable Member

Noo you need to use ninjas gaming air pods 3 to win noob!

dist, Vrush, SirBenjys and 4 others like this.
  5. Firefox1318

Firefox1318 Notable Member Emerald Member

1. Team with pros so they can carry you

QZI, dist, Vrush and 1 other person like this.
  6. FieldLearner610

FieldLearner610 Notable Member

Not for all versions

Vrush likes this.
  7. FloofehGuinea

FloofehGuinea ❀ Brokenlens Staff ❀ Sectional Moderator

MicroBattles

8. lucas1901

lucas1901 Notable Member Emerald Member

I didn’t read all of it (none actually sry xD) but very helpful thread :)
    I’ll read it soon

SOmEonE ranDoM and Vrush like this.
  9. Anmo

Anmo Notable Member

Okay now I have more confidence in playing MW. The problem is that my teammates always hog the generators at spawn and I can't get anything.

Vrush and lachlan40 like this.
  10. lachlan40

lachlan40 Notable Member

get a flame bow and burn them

Vrush, Pufflin and Lolooo like this.
  11. BearlordTheGr8

BearlordTheGr8 Notable Member

12. Anmo

Anmo Notable Member

When I actually get diamonds, I will

Vrush likes this.
  13. PrinceBuilder

PrinceBuilder Notable Member

Nice startegies (0w0)

Vrush likes this.
  14. Vrush

Vrush Active Member

Updated the thread with better tips, As I'm better than I was before. xP @lachlan20

15. Woona

Woona Notable Member Emerald Member

Fun to see how far this game has gone. Especially since it was created in my own imagination 2 years ago.

lucas1901 and Pufflin like this.
  16. lucas1901

lucas1901 Notable Member Emerald Member

I finally read it, when I’m 2 handed again I’ll try these out xD
    I’ll definitely be solo most of the time xD

SOmEonE ranDoM and Justyn_ like this.
  17. EVILBANANA12345

EVILBANANA12345 Notable Member

18. EmErALdChIkA

EmErALdChIkA Active Member Emerald Member

I just get wool and a sword get to mid and rush teams. It works fine

19. lachlan40