1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Mob Glitches

Discussion in 'MobWars General Discussion' started by Xpxrish, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Xpxrish

Xpxrish Active Member

People that have been playing mob wars a long time know that you used to be able to stand inside of the mob while killing it (making you almost impossible to hit). Now that this is fixed and you can no longer stand inside of the mob, most good players know that you can now actually stand on top of it. Again, this makes you almost invulnerable to the players beneath you due to the fact that they cannot hit you through the mob’s hitbox. The only good way to knock someone off from this perch is to build up to them, and hit them from the same level. By then though, the mob will most likely be dead already!

This obviously seems like a bit of an unfair way to play the game, but I don’t really know if it isn’t allowed or is considered a glitch exploit. Does anyone know the specifics about this? Is it a “bannable” offense?

BopI, Flikxtah05 and SecretStash99 like this.
  2. BopI

BopI Notable Member Emerald Member

as of now, I don’t think it is bannable. However, I think the best thing to do is forget about the mob and invest in yourself. There’s a 80 percent chance that there will be a tryhard team in your game, and will simply rush you with maybe 40 stacks of bread at the least. It’s practically impossible to get a decent defense up before they come

SecretStash99 and Xpxrish like this.
  3. Xpxrish

Xpxrish Active Member

Oh, I don’t usually set up defenses. I sometimes utilize this strategy, because of how full proof it is. As long as it isn’t bannable, I will continue to do it.

Thanks for your insight!

BopI and SecretStash99 like this.
  4. PedroPerfeito

PedroPerfeito Notable Member Gold Member

Hello! I think that is normal and it is a good strategy to kill the mob, but you can suggest in "Suggestion and Ideas" topic for they make the mob hit box smaller, probably this would solve the issue, MWS have a lower mob and i never saw that problem in any of my matches

5. Xpxrish

Xpxrish Active Member

Ok, thanks for the info!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.