Missing the old mb :(

Discussion in 'MicroBattles General Discussion' started by Shive, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Shive

Shive Notable Member Emerald Member

I've had this idea to create a thread like this for a little while. I've wanted to create a thread reminiscing the old mb times... the nostalgic really hits different for me for reason. I think it's because the old mb times were when I was ever truly happy on the server. hopefully this thread will give me a little closure?

The old days of mb were the best. MB really changed my life in a way through the amazing people I've became friends with. It was amazing. We were forces to be reckoned with.

I miss how we all used to crossteam and enjoy mb. I miss the time when there was only one mb map. I miss when we used to dig dirt or other building blocks and create islands in the sky. I miss watching when the map erases itself. I miss the server dave created that we were all in on and built in. I miss communicating through kik and Skype. But most of all I MISS US. I MISS THE PEOPLE.

I miss all of the old mb players the most. Sadly, most don't come on anymore. Y'all remember mcprison58? limber? Alicie_YT? Gennabugs? Pandee and Benjy? (they still here lol). Brave101? Tanlover? Hayfaalhashim? Bellaremixwars? PARTYGIRL? Cupcakeshimmer? Purplepond? NARWHAL (liljp)? Erin? (she was totalpurpleamaze). Duhitzdave? Ghastlysaturn91? Alyssa? Morebarbecue745? Tschibi? Populartycoon?leoloveslions? Killerwither? KawaiiGamer505 and KawaiiGamer606? I might be missing some more, feel free to add on, but I miss all of them. I miss those times with them, we were all such good friends.

But, most of them left. And MB evolved. Time to time, I find myself being nostalgic about those times, y'all don't understand how much I miss the old mb. The only time I was truly happy on the server, I think. And since then, it just haven't been the same for me.

2. Blazinqq

Blazinqq Member Emerald Member

2016-2018 i assume?

Rubyyy_, ilikethaifood, Yuxxa and 4 others like this.
  3. eviepoop

eviepoop Notable Member

me and tanlover shared an email account!! it sucks that we’re not friends anymore hehe

Rubyyy_, ilikethaifood, Yuxxa and 4 others like this.
  4. Pandeee

Pandeee Notable Member Emerald Member

5. BananaMuffin

BananaMuffin Notable Member Emerald Member

i miss u goddess

ilikethaifood, Yuxxa, Shive and 2 others like this.
  6. Pandeee

Pandeee Notable Member Emerald Member

aww i miss u too how u been

7. BananaMuffin

BananaMuffin Notable Member Emerald Member

tired

ilikethaifood, Yuxxa, Shive and 2 others like this.
  8. zzay

zzay Notable Member Emerald Member

i miss 4v1ing all of you :cry: :'(

Lagg, ilikethaifood, Yuxxa and 4 others like this.
  9. Shive

Shive Notable Member Emerald Member

Omg sorry about all of that. I feel bad for the people we didn't crossteam with. Probably ruined their experience with mb.
    Yall shared an email account? That's interesting xD. Y'all know each other in real life?

10. eviepoop

eviepoop Notable Member

we don’t know eachother irl, idk why we made one together but we both forgot the password crie

11. tysyys

tysyys New Member

I miss playing with those dudes

12. deleted_user_2783

deleted_user_2783 Notable Member

im not an og i mean im not from that ogs that played bl in 2016 i started played seriously in 2020 but im originally played bl in 2017 with 9383839393939399393 accounts everyday :( sadly i was a dumb idiot if i was on 1 account i can be better than my acc now :cry: :'(

13. joongie

joongie Notable Member Server Staff

Even if I barely played MB back when I used my old acc, I can agree that MB was very different back then. Somewhat, enjoyable that we got to do all of these things. These players may be gone, but not forgotten...perhaps MB should be revived sometime ╰(*´︶`*)╯

14. Lagg

Lagg Notable Member Diamond Member

Ah I remember mb in 2017 it was def the best game on bl in my opinion, all the 1v1s were sick, literally the only place where people actually 1v1 no food

SplashingPaint836 likes this.
  15. Kking

Kking Notable Member Gold Member

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.