1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Minigames and server should be gradually reworked

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by DanstrCZ, Jan 1, 2022.

1. DanstrCZ

DanstrCZ New Member

so if Vertx wants community's support we'll try to support BL, but also we wants: better optimalization, better anti-cheat, games updates (not only adding new maps and lobbies) and more
    1.Server
    A. Better optimalization- currently server has not good optimalization (sometimes i need wait 10-16 second, but sometimes only 2-6 seconds to fully load servers textures, blocks and models) to comparison to other server we can go to other lobby if lobby has many players and you will be lagging, and lobbies have player capacity (i think BL also have lobbies capacity) and server is also have better optimalization and less lagging- so here is my suggestion make you can go to other lobby and make lobby capacity 60-100 players per 1 lobby
    B. Better Anti-cheat- currently: crap, so please make better anti-cheat so we won't see many hackers in server anymore
    C. Better Report System- currently: you need remember player's name, but if mane is like this: hsihsibushjibs8sjishojsi, is hard to report played, but if you remember name, but there's another problem, if player only use flyhack
    mormaly you write: /report (name) flyhack, but in BL will say this: descripsion is short, so here's my suggestion: if write /report after executing this command will aperal gui where you choose player and reason of report
    (this is all of big things what must be fixed)

2.Minigames
    Games also needs updates (i will not name all games)
    A. SkyWars: Make only 1 lobby maned as SkyWars Lobby and after joining to lobby you can choose in you want play solo or team
    All modes: rework all chets lot
    SkyWars: rename to SkyWars Solo
    TeamsSkyWars: rename to Skywars Trios and make 12 teams, but players (each team) will be have bigger islands with 5 chest
    Add: SkyWars doubles (2 player each team- 12 teams/islands 3-4 chest per islands)
    (this is now all for minigames)

3.Other
    A. Reward can be see in the chat for all in games activities (normal kills)
    B. you can get Participation reward
    C. Reward Summary can be reworked and can be look like this:
    Reward Summary(title)
    Participation: 10 Exp, 5 Coins
    Kills: 2- 30 Exp, 40 Coins (15 Exp and 20 Coins per kill)
    Win: 50 Exp, 60 Coins
    -------------------------------------------
    Total gained Exp: 90
    Total gained Coins: 105
    --------------------------------------
    Other infos
    4. Replace Gems this crystals (have originaly function as gems) (opinion)
    (this is first part of rewoking the server)

2. lucas1901

lucas1901 ≼ B.T Co-Leader / Trial ≽ Build Team CoCaptain Server Staff

Actually the anti-cheat does a lot of work and is way better than players think behind the scenes.
    A way you can report names like that is by doing >report @ and a list of names will come up.

Zabbyy, Flikxtah05, Reco_ and 6 others like this.
  3. Eyow189

Eyow189 Former Build Server Crasher Builder

These 2 that i quoted are contradicting making only one while not making it lagging is a complicated task, it's either you are going to make multiple lobbies with the same format as open npc> choose either skyward or teamskywars>then waiting lobby (btw this will slow down players in joining their games since you will be clicking a lot of button to work) with also this in mind just leave it be since if we are going to also make multiple lobbies for a single combined game lobby why combine then?
    Thiss is nicely written btw, the points i want to talked about is currently been written/already been mentioned (pls also download advanchat)

4. SecretStash99

SecretStash99 Notable Member

I like the report system suggest may make much faster :)

Flikxtah05 and Florist Playz like this.
  5. PedroPerfeito

PedroPerfeito Notable Member

What is that?

SecretStash99 and Eyow189 like this.
  6. Eyow189

Eyow189 Former Build Server Crasher Builder

an addo/texture pack that makes chating easier

7. Reco_

Reco_ Notable Member Emerald Member

1st of all i don't think they're needs to be a re-work on the anti-cheat , sure sometimes it doesn't look like it works but it still does its job at the end of the day. 2nd of all i think adding 1 lobby for each gamemode is a bad idea since the server has alot of lag already, if they can fix the lag of the server then it would be fine, 3rd of all we sometimes do have game updates, you may not notice it but yea we do sometimes have game updates, not just on new maps but trying to make the game more playable, adding new weapons, new features etc. also nothing is wrong whit the report system, it is 100% working fine, when you report someone a staff members sees the report and they do their job so i don't see what's the problem and adding a GUI won't change anything, infact the /report command is actually more useful then a report GUI, its simple and easy to use all you gotta do is find the IGN of the player and the rule their are breaking, simple.

Zabbyy, SecretStash99 and Flikxtah05 like this.
  8. Reco_

Reco_ Notable Member Emerald Member

also they're is nothing wrong whit Skywars Solos or Team Skywars, its 100% fine and i don't think they're should be a new Skywars or a rebrand for it

Zabbyy, SecretStash99 and Flikxtah05 like this.
  9. Zachh_

Zachh_ Notable Member Emerald Member

you know many people said to improve anti-cheat and reducing lag
    your idea of reporting hackers to add UI would be better feature
    and I hope the moderation will be better soon

SecretStash99 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.