1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Minigame idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by MarvelB0i, Sep 8, 2019.

Do you like this kit idea (as a concept)???

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. I'd change some things but like the concept. (Tell me what you want changed)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No (tell me what you dislike)

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Note: I meant minigame idea not kit idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I had a cool idea for a smash bros style minecraft minigame with PVP mechanics. I know that the next minigame won't be PVP but you could consider this for a pvp game in the future. (This is basically smash in Minecraft)
    I'm not sure what the game would be called. It would consist of up to 8 players on a floating island arena. The players fight to the death until one is left standing. Players will not take damage and instead will have a percent. The more percent a player has the farther they will be knocked back after they are hit. The goal is to knock off all the players on the arena to win.
    There would also be different kits most likely for this game. What's a bunch of players with the same gear?? Not fun for this concept in my opinion. The kits would be different then the normal ones you see in the other PVP games due to the different physics in this game. (Also plz make sure they are balanced). Some kits could even have special abilities too. Be creative and you could think of some cool kit ideas.
    Other ideas: (ideas that could be implemented or not depending on what people think)
    -Recovering: Maybe if your knocked off the stage you could get back onto it via recovering. (Just like smash) Some kits could have different ways to recover. Some could have ender pearls, and others could have an ability that teleport them upward. IDK be creative on this.

-Advantage states: I get that windows 10 would have an advantage in this game due to their ability to attack easier for more aggressive play. Personally I would add a way for losing players to have some form of advantage when in a disadvantage state. Maybe players could get speed after being hit for a short time so they could maneuver and counter attack easier or run away. This could make the game more strategical and with a higher skillgap with the game being more fair for mobile and console players.
    Players suggestions: (other players suggestions to this concept)
    This is just a concept. Please give criticism but no hate. :D

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    roice, deleted_user_6729 and scarred like this.
  2. Tanphatinfinity

Tanphatinfinity Notable Member

I got a dream about new updates is collectthebeacon most collect will win

3. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Oh huh that's interesting.

Tanphatinfinity likes this.
  4. deleted_user_6729

deleted_user_6729 Notable Member

Collect the Beacon? How is it?

iFreedomGaming0 likes this.
  5. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Plz don't change the subject to another minigame.

6. Tanphatinfinity

Tanphatinfinity Notable Member

I saw I was go and collect beacon when it fallen down and it give you a lot XP it 3x xp per 3 beacon!

7. This Is Random

This Is Random Member

8. Mohamad F1ghter

Mohamad F1ghter Notable Member

That's like kitpvp but in sky wtf

and stop saying that windows10 players have advantage vertx change our pvp system we have cooldown and million other things that makes us weak af and ur still complaining

9. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I'm not complaining and this was uploaded before I knew much on the windows issue. I never thought it was that bad but I knew that people would complain about it especially if the game actually was made. Plus even with win 10s nerfed damage, this game isn't even about damage and with win10 combos it makes sense that they would actually dominate this game due to them being able to rack up percent easier via combos, unless win10 had nerfed percent output. Remember there's no damage on this game as I stated as it would be replaced with a percent.

10. Mohamad F1ghter

dude you realize that since they've done that its harder to get combos and the easiest combo to get is strafe which is hard now because people keep moving in different directions every second?

11. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I'll end the argument here I suppose because I don't want an hour lasting argunment to start. When was it done??? It feels like it was implemented recently. :D

AllyMac_ likes this.
  12. P1anet1

P1anet1 Notable Member Emerald Member

kitpvp in the sky with a few desperate changes, love the idea. 11/10 would play anyday everyday. Definitely not repetitive!

QZI likes this.
  13. Mohamad F1ghter

I mean they'r adding turf wars or ctf right now
    so maybe they will add a new mini game next update??
    and kitpvp is ok but why in sky tho?
    and the only reason i hate kitpvp is that people team and get op stuff and camp the pvp zone :/
    and one more thing:
    The more players play kitpvp the more fun it will be to play it so if less than 50 people or something only play kitpvp, it will soon get boring and the mini game will die

14. P1anet1

its not confirmed their adding it, and literally one of the staff said next game will be non-pvp lol

15. Mohamad F1ghter

oof

16. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I know that. Am I acting like this has to be the next minigame? No. And the changes aren't really "desperate" I thought they would just be core mechanics of this concept.

17. P1anet1

k

18. EnderCraft273

EnderCraft273 Notable Member

Ok, I've played that kind of game year a go in a Spanish server and the game looks like a quake craft but with special kits.

19. iFreedomGaming0

iFreedomGaming0 Notable Member

nc concept
    But make sure you planned this
    Gamemode well =)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.