1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Minecraft really do be lagging...

Discussion in 'Support' started by aliiien, Dec 11, 2020.

1. aliiien

aliiien Notable Member Emerald Member

Hey so... the past few days I've noticed my Minecraft has gotten really laggy ever since the 1.16.200 version came out really- It even ruined the texture packs that I recently downloaded and like I had JUST downloaded them like the day before the update and after that, the texture packs have gotten very weird and mixed up and I've actually gotten to the point where I just can not play anymore- I tend to have anger issues and I may have accidentally slapped my screen last night when trying to play. u-u

Does anyone have any solutions to this? Should I uninstall and re-install the Minecraft application, or delete all the texture packs I currently have installed? I only have about three texture packs and two shaderpacks two of the texture packs I actually use and one of the shader packs I actually use but my cursor on my texture packs (like the thingy in the middle of the screen.) Just has a black box around it and it really bothers me. I thought it was my broken texture packs that were lagging me out yesterday but after turning them off it was still a bit laggy honestly. It used to be fine and I wouldn't have issues if I had other applications open either but now I can't have anything running in the background otherwise Ill freeze every other second.

and no- resetting my computer will not help- I reset it too many times last night because it kept freezing and I seriously could do nothing about it-

2. hcneyy

hcneyy Notable Member

I'm glad I haven't update to 1.16.200, since there's a lot of bad feedback. ;-;

3. aliiien

it auto-updated for me :((

4. hcneyy

hcneyy Notable Member

hopefully Mojang fixes this asap on the next update! so everyone can play the best minecraft like usuals. :x3:

5. derseph

derseph Notable Member

The only solution i could give is downgrading your mc. If only downgrading in bedrock is as easy as downgrading in java
    #bedrocksuffers

6. aliiien

yer... I have java I just cant play it that much because the pc is pretty slow with that as well but that's mainly because ts a much bigger application-

7. Dominicshortbow

Dominicshortbow Notable Member Emerald Member

How the hell do I downgrade minecraft bedrock!!! I get minecraft from the microsoft store, so I don't see any way to downgrade at all. I only know how to downgrade in java. Java stuff always just makes more sense. It's easier to get capes and mods on java. I'm just surprised I know how to get a custom cape on bedrock.

8. Dominicshortbow

Probably because I don't own bedrock, I only own java. My friend let used his account to give me bedrock for free. And because bedrock has ways to have multiple accounts. I was able to use my xbox account to log into bedrock.

hcneyy, Jairich and SplashingPaint836 like this.
  9. aliiien

I don't believe there is actually any possible way to downgrade it whether you properly own it or not.

hcneyy, Jairich and SplashingPaint836 like this.
  10. Dominicshortbow

Yeah, Probably the ones who can downgrade probably got minecraft bedrock from the Minecraft site.

11. Jairich

Jairich Notable Member

I know how to downgrade minecraft, In android tho- It's really easy, For real.

12. Dominicshortbow

Oh, that isn't going to help me. I'm a pc player.

13. Jairich

Jairich Notable Member

Yes, I just wanted to say my opinion, Did you even try like searching up how to downgrade in bedrock?

14. Austinredstoner

Austinredstoner Muted

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.