1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Minecraft 1.18 Chat Idea and Suggestion

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Picomos1234, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Picomos1234

Picomos1234 Notable Member

[Video Link Have Been Deleted For Safety ]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  2. SecretStash99

SecretStash99 Notable Member

Very good information! I think YouTube rank should get more. Maybe pick rank youtuber who are good for community.

Flikxtah05 and Florist Playz like this.
  3. NickleGaming

NickleGaming Notable Member

I would mark this as a spoiler or you might get banned for advertising-

other than that… I guess your not wrong ;)

4. Picomos1234

i found it so idk if i should delete the video youtube link

Flikxtah05 and Florist Playz like this.
  5. SoftwareSlicer

SoftwareSlicer Professional Memer Server Staff

I watched this video and looked into the channel in question. This user has been repeatedly hacking on the server with various hacked clients on Java Edition while contributing to problems that they claim that they would like solved.
    The claims that this user presents on the anti-cheat implementation are rather misleading and the solutions that were proposed would likely lead to more problems down the road especially as workarounds are developed and as hacked clients become more advanced for Java Edition.

Now when covering the idea of YouTube rank, I think keeping the requirement at 1,000 subscribers is probably the best way to go to ensure that the rank is considered something to really work towards on the server. This user claimed that players who are making content on BrokenLens will not develop a large enough audience when that simply has not been the case for many aspiring creators on the platform especially with how the requirements for the rank don't require users to continuously make content for the server.

As for promotion of community content, I'm not too sure what the best way to handle that would be.
    We generally are open with communicating with creators and helping out with things although there are other priorities to keep in mind like server moderation, case management, reviewing feedback, and helping out other members in the community. Content creation in general can be quite tricky especially with how over-saturated many types of videos can be.

With that said, These are my thoughts on the categories covered in the video and it will be interesting to see further discussion on the points that were covered as well as new points regarding how we can improve the platform.

tldr: dude who made the channel is hax. Disagree with many ideas presented. Content creation is tough stuff, Promotion would be tricky but helpful for smaller creators. Further discussion would be pog.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  6. Picomos1234

i think the video have been deleted

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.