1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Kits Disappearing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by temmmie, Feb 19, 2021.

1. temmmie

temmmie ♡︎ᴀɴᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴᴅᴜᴄᴋ♡︎ Builder Emerald Member

So if you’ve played or seen me play TSW( Team SkyWars), then your probably know I have the farmer kit, and if you don’t, we’ll I’m telling you now XD

Anyways whenever I’m about to hit the void but end up Pearl clutching, I find that some of my items disappear from my invantory. Maybe food or blocks, but all of my eggs disappear as well!! I also find that the Farmer kit is also the only one that has its kit disappeared, but I don’t know since I haven’t used kits such as Archer, Creeper, Trapper, Builder,or Fisherman in a while. But before when I did they would never disappear.

Kits such as Pyro, Warrior, and Buster don’t have anything disappearing except possibly food(not the food that comes with the kit)or blocks.

Just wanna know if anyone else has experienced this since I find it super annoying that my kit has been deleted(the eggs and the chicken)

2. calmly

calmly Notable Member Emerald Member

I think vertx explained this on the discord server about the disappearing stuffs if you pearl clutch, it has something to do with the atmosphere of earth idk

3. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

Yup!

It’s a feature that he made since I guess realistically your items would disintegrate one by one.

4. _HamsomeHam_

_HamsomeHam_ Notable Member Server Staff Emerald Member

That bug doesn't only happen to certain kits, the kit doesn't matter, once that bug happens you would lose any item from your hotbar (and probably your inventory, not sure tho), i main buster kit and i believe it once happened and i lost my steaks, pearls and weapon

5. vertx

vertx Founder / Developer Staff Member BrokenLens Owner

As people mentioned before, it's not a bug :p :lmao:
    https://www.brlns.net/forums/threads/sw-tsw-bug.108476/#post-835325

6. Fweeezer

Fweeezer Notable Member

I agree, When you start taking damage the “game” thinks you’re about to die, In this case it takes some stuff That’s why when you die and end up on the boat you don’t have ANY item in you’re inv
    In this case it’s normal

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.