1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Just A Quick Suggestion

Discussion in 'MurderMystery General Discussion' started by XxLiazaliaxX, May 27, 2017.

1. XxLiazaliaxX

XxLiazaliaxX Notable Member

Okay, hey, I've played Murder Mystery and it's pretty good. I just have a little suggestion that I think could spice things up ;)

I've noticed that the maps are quite big that it feels a lot like "Hide N Go Murder" (if that were a game XD) but I think you get the gist: it feels slightly like a Hide N Seek because of how huge the maps are and I've already seen possible spots where people could sneak, in attempt to hide.

So, here's what I'm thinking: use a mixture of small maps AND big maps. Why? Because small maps mean everyone will be near each other more, heightening the sense of distrust and tension which sounds very interesting and then a big map after that would give more of a sense of exploration and allow the player to have the chance to collect gold. Also, although I haven't seen anyone do this, people who may choose to sneak on a big map wouldn't be able to hide that well on a small map. What I'm saying is that the game would be a mixture of both hiding and strategy.

P.S My recommended size for a small map would be the size of either one or two "BlockParty" arenas.

What do you think? :/

2. seacosmos

seacosmos Notable Member Emerald Member

I'm one of the people who really want more smaller maps, because it would be really hard to win as a murderer on a huge map, since you have to find 23 other players (If the game is full) within... 7 minutes? I forgot the time ok... xD Anyway, so yeah. And there are so many hiding spots on all the maps, being murderer in a huge map would need a lot of speed to find and get through every spot.

3. deleted_user9271

deleted_user9271 Notable Member

It wouldn't say make smaller maps, just make it so that there aren't a lot of hiding spots :/

4. XxLiazaliaxX

XxLiazaliaxX Notable Member

Thanks for giving your own opinions! :) It's just that I played 2 games of MurderMystery and immediately became bored XD

I didn't know that :eek: Oh well XD Thanks!

Less hiding spots sound like a good idea :D Thank you both!

Yello, SlayCC and cheesyunicorn like this.
  5. cheesyunicorn

cheesyunicorn Notable Member

Also, in some of the maps, innocents could just go outside the maps, so...

And I think the hotel map thing is the easiest for murderers because it's quite a small map :eek:

Seren, Yello and Serendipity like this.
  6. ChristianJohnP

ChristianJohnP Active Member

Yeah thumbs up because big maps lag my phone and the GUI will disappear and it glitch the world I would suggest small maps :)

SlayCC likes this.
  7. ChristianJohnP

ChristianJohnP Active Member

8. Jonas125

Jonas125 Notable Member

The one with the spiral stairs is my favorite because its just fun to walk up the stairs and see 10 people all crouching and looking down the stairs for the murderer and there is so much distrust on it all you have to do is run up the stairs toward everyone and they scatter its such a fun small map XD

9. cheesyunicorn

cheesyunicorn Notable Member

Well, she's sorta already a staff, but okayy XD

It's the easiest map for murderer unless if you're a noob at being sneaky *cough cough* me *cough cough* XD

10. HermioneJG

HermioneJG Notable Member

No, what's fun is jumping off the top ledge through the center of the staircase. Earlier today, I was playing on that map, and about halfway through the game all of the innocents (myself included) just gathered at the top and started jumping off one at a time, then running back up to do it again XD

Serendipity and Jonas125 like this.
  11. SlayCC

SlayCC LEGO is LIFE Builder

12. CollexGaming

CollexGaming Notable Member

I think that big map should have less hiding spots and small map should have more hiding spots, and, I think a small map should have more space to run, that means I think a small map should not be narrow, otherwise it's impossible to run when u saw the murder.
    I would say Hotel Map is very small but too narrow, and the hotel map is ugly...(I think it should have more space)
    IMG_1342.PNG (I don't have a suitable pic of this map) It's enough small and it has a wide space.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    Serendipity likes this.
  13. seacosmos

seacosmos Notable Member Emerald Member

"TRM TheSlimeyApple: ♥♥♥♥ you sheriff"
    ._.

CollexGaming likes this.
  14. CollexGaming

CollexGaming Notable Member

Reported.

Serendipity likes this.
  15. Vegito72

Vegito72 Notable Member

Implementing a voting system like 4j did for the minigame maps on the console edition mini games (battle mini game, tumble, and glide) would be nice, however if its anything like console edition everyone will just vote for the Halloween battle map.

16. mongi

mongi Notable Member Emerald Member

I sort of would rather have more small maps in my opinion so that rounds are more faster and the murderer actually have a chance

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.