judge me all you want (question)

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by ilikethaifood, Jul 30, 2020.

1. ilikethaifood

ilikethaifood Notable Member

so ive seen this on other servers

and this may sound so dumb

but what are factions?

2. eviepoop

eviepoop Notable Member

EXACTLY WHAT ARE FACTIONS AND WHAT IS UHC

3. arwaffles

arwaffles Notable Member Emerald Member

so, i think factions is kinda like a survival game, but with groups/clans. you survive, join a clan or group, then you fight that group! it's kinda like a territorial game!
    uhc is basically survival and hunger games! it's like hunger games, but with no chests, you survive as if you're starting a survival world!
    uhc's often have a twist, like, "uhc but everyone is blind" or something like that! you fight to the death until last man standing!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    eliqne, cuty989, ChrxmeCz and 5 others like this.
  4. ilikethaifood

UHC stands for Ultra Hardcore, a PvP minigame (Actually more of a macrogame). Each game usually has 50-200 players

If you don't know what hardcore is, it's basically like if you die, you lose forever.

In ultra hardcore, natural regeneration is completely turned off, meaning you can only hear via golden apple, player heads (obtained by killing players), golden heads (crafted like apples but with a player head), potions, etc.

A set number of players in a set random world (like 1000x1000-3000x3000) and are given a grace period where they can get resources, mine ores, and prepare for PvP. After a certain amount of time (20-30 minutes), PvP enables and people can kill each other. Note that the ore rate is increased, so by end game you will see lots of full diamond enchanted players. During PvP, the world border will slowly close in, making players go closer together. Most of the time you can't go out of the world border, but sometimes being outside the border will damage you.

After some more time (like 15-45 more minutes), one of 2 things can happen:

1) Everyone is teleported to a death match arena and is forced to fight. (The border will also close in)
    2) Something called "meetup" will happen:

Meetup is when everyone is pressured to be around (0,0) aka the middle of the world, and you are not allowed to mine or sky base (unless a scenario is active). The border will close in at a faster rate and people will get closer and closer, encouraging more fights.

The game ends when the last player/team alive wins

Some scenarios can be added to make the game more interesting. Here are some:

-Sky-high: You have to be above a certain Y level or else you will take damage and die
    -Underground: YOu have to be below a certain Y level or else you will take damage and die
    -Popcorn: Every second you will be pushed in a random direction
    -Randomizer: Every block you break will give you a random item

Still don't know what factions is :P

eliqne, cuty989, arwaffles and 3 others like this.
  5. eviepoop

eviepoop Notable Member

why did u write all of that LMAOOAOA

6. ilikethaifood

i was bored

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.