Java bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by lqme, Feb 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. lqme

lqme Active Member

There is some bugs on java that could be fixed if possible so... The invisible blocks bug (mostly on mm i think)... There is a LOT of invisible blocks on the maps that are just on java and i can't get on some places because of the blocks that are really annoying. The door bug... It's hard to get through the doors because the doors are like split in half and they are going in different directions (idk how to explain). The skin bug... Everyone who has a slim version of the skin has the black line thing on the back of their hands and if I have the slim version they see that i have black/invisible line on the back of my hands...And another skin bug is that if i leave the game and change my skin it changes on other servers but on brlns it doesn't change in minimum one hour. The spawn thing bug... Example: When I click quick join or something I spawn in the ground or something like that (not always) or when I die I spawn in the boat thing... stuff like that. I think that's it... !!! I have no idea if these can be fixed or is it just the problem because the server is both on java and bedrock I'm reporting the bugs in case they can be fixed !!! ok thanks bye

2. Leuv

Leuv Active Member Emerald Member

good post

C0SMI© and lqme like this.
  3. TheCooki3Cat

TheCooki3Cat Notable Member Emerald Member

The invisible blocks aren't a bug. They are barrier blocks. Those are there purposefully to keep players from getting to certain spots. They are used in literally every map to keep players from leaving the area. Barrier blocks are naturally invisible to allow you to see through but keep you conformed inside. It's not a bug don't worry. But yes, you will find these blocks mostly in MM.:laugh:

The skin bug I know it's not the server but mojang as a whole. It happens on other servers as well depending on the ones you play. This only occurs with custom made skins (not including the minecraft I mean like skindex/skinseed). Idk how I got it to work, but I did something and I no longer have that problem anymore. If I figure out how I fixed it then I'll inform you!!:x3:

I think for the door bug I know what you mean....Is it like two doors are side by side, but they meet in the middle instead of on the outside (kinda like opening a regular door) (This is also experienced with trapdoors on certain maps). This could be how the creator of the map wanted the doors to be. It's not really a bug. They just wanted their doors to be a little more challenging or decorative....(This is if this is what your referring to):cautious::mrgreen:

The spawn is a bug that a handful of people are experiencing. I promise vertx is trying his hardest and utmost best to figure this out and find a solution to fix it. This particular problem has been informed to him multiple times. Please give him some time to fix the issue. Trust me vertx is great at what he does!! I'll still tag him so he reads the issue though. @vertx :laugh:

Also please know that MANY servers aren't fully supporting the new update for some reason. This new update was created to remove the problems that the last update had, but it only created more and made it worse for Minecraft as a whole atm. Yes we still love the update, but it's just to glitchy for everyone to handle. The server use to run very smoothly before the bee update came out.....now it's total havoc on Minecraft as a whole...:notworthy:

Also if I left anything out or mis-said something feel free to correct me. <3

lqme likes this.
  4. lqme

lqme Active Member

Thank you for explaining everything, I get it, but are there supposed to be more barrier blocks in java then in bedrock? Again thank you for explaining everything!

TheCooki3Cat likes this.
  5. TheCooki3Cat

No it's about an equal amount. Honestly it's hard not to come across a barrier block :lmao:.

But I'm am super happy to be of help to you!! I hope this solves many of the problems!! <3

6. KingWolfy

KingWolfy Notable Member Emerald Member

most relatable post (im a java player myself). the barrier blocks thing isnt fair. it restricts us to certain places. the door bug is easy to get around. the skin thing doesnt bother me. and the spawn bug is easily avoidable imo.

lqme, KSProductions and TheCooki3Cat like this.
  7. TheCooki3Cat

Well I mean it restricts everyone. If that's how the creator wanted the map to bel we really can't complain. They want to keep it as fair to everyone in the game. They can only keep the map so big. A good example is with Pixie Village on MM (i believe that's the name) where in many areas you can't climb up on many blocks, and hiding in those spots could make it impossible to find you. It could also make it super hard for the murd/sheriff....and the map is complex enough already.

8. KSProductions

KSProductions Notable Member

Lol I can’t even get into brlns on java. So PLEASE MAKE BRLNS SUPPORT THE UPDATE 1.8.9!!!

lqme likes this.
  9. AllyMac_

AllyMac_ ❤️Buildteam Captain❤️ Build Team Captain Builder

The invisible blocks in java are NOT a barrier issue- these are all fixable by @Builderwither (our only Java builder) but he would need to know what maps and where they are to fix them. If you can, take screenshots and put them in here along with the map name so we can get them fixed for you. The spawning into strange places is happening to me on android/pe also. In Skywars I spawn under or inside islands and have to mine my way out. The doors are not fixable as of yet.....I've tried. Vertx may be able to do something to fix the door issues. All players not just java are spawning outside (or inside) of some maps and I also spawn in strange places on the Death Boat

10. Eriell

Eriell Notable Member Emerald Member

I’m pretty sure it’s a 1.14 bug

TheCooki3Cat likes this.
  11. AllyMac_

The spawn issues?

Eriell likes this.
  12. Eriell

No I’m talking about the invisible blocks that the players can’t see

TheCooki3Cat likes this.
  13. AllyMac_

Nah- those were there for java players before any updates :(
    Wither has fixed them as we found them and as they were reported

TheCooki3Cat and Eriell like this.
  14. Eriell

Oh , I tough it was because of that 1.14 bug

TheCooki3Cat likes this.
  15. AllyMac_

There could be more since the update but Wither was fixing some a few months ago

TheCooki3Cat and Eriell like this.
  16. Eriell

Okay :D

TheCooki3Cat likes this.
  17. TheCooki3Cat

I feel like about all the issues are from the 1.14 update :lmao:. I didn't experience majority of with with the older one.:cautious:

18. Builderwither

Builderwither Insane Builder . Builder Emerald Member

thank you mah ally' , it can sound rude but i dont care , i no more answer when there is no screens / info about the map , maybe with you they'll understand :pompus:

TheCooki3Cat and AllyMac_ like this.
  19. AllyMac_

Yw- I answered b/c he was given the wrong answer- hoping he sees this and can let us know where the blocks are as he finds them..... @KingWoLfy if you find more please post them here or in map fixes in case @lqme doesn't see my response- thank you :3

KingWolfy and TheCooki3Cat like this.
  20. JustynishMC

JustynishMC Notable Member

I wAs A jAvA bUiLdEr xD

TheCooki3Cat and AllyMac_ like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.