1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

java bugs on MM (possibly throughout the server)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by maximofff, Feb 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. maximofff

maximofff Notable Member Emerald Member

hi so i haven't seen any improvement in the java glitches so i just thought i would show just some of the glitches i personally have been having, lmk if any other java players had these issues.

first one i wanna present is the door glitch, you open a door, only half opens, you try to open the other half, the other half closes, and you cant even open iron doors even with a button cus only half of it will open and not let you thru.
    Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 8.57.50 PM.png
    next is the lantern/water glitch, on every single lantern on BrokenLens there is water surrounding it making it climbable and you are able to swim up them and be able to stay up there, while other players who are not on java cannot see the water so they think you are flying.
    Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 9.00.22 PM.png
    these next two idk if they're on purpose or just what java does but you can basically close a trap door on you and you'll "crawl" but if you do it on MM it makes it look like you are dead and you can easily fool the murderer that you are already dead.
    Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 9.02.34 PM.png
    next for java players there is an advantage during MM because this "l" shows up above players heads and you can see them through walls which you can easily locate and kill the player, sort of like x raying but not, it still shows up on dead bodies (idk if this is just java or not lol)
    Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 9.05.42 PM.png

ALSO- java players cannot get to certain parts on MM maps due to the parkour, it requires jumps that java players physically cannot due. it has something to do with ladders and trapdoors and how we cant jump from one to another when they are on top of each-other.

idk any staff so if you see this could you tag some and add or comment any mistakes i made.. thanks!!

2. Moneyctngamer

Moneyctngamer Notable Member

That is a 1.14 feature exclusive to Java.
    That is because the water simply does not exist for bedrock players.

I won’t tag any staff except @vertx , because he is the only developer that can fix these. (Probably not the crawling tho, that’s a Minecraft thing)

3. Dominicshortbow

Dominicshortbow Notable Member Emerald Member

The waterlogged lanterns, the builders for java could possibly fix that. Possibly though using world edited and removing the 1 by 1 area lantern to air, then placing a new lantern there.

4. Dominicshortbow

The Java Server is currently newer than the Bedrock Server, they are still working on it to optimising the java server to work like bedrock. So if you have Bedrock edition, I would suggest using that for the time being for BL.
    If you don't have Bedrock Edition, There's nothing at the moment that staff can currently do.
    And like what @Moneyctngamer says, Vertx is the only developer for the server, So don't expect much changes happening soon.

5. temmmie

temmmie ᴠᴀɴᴇssᴀ ᴀғᴛᴏɴ Builder Emerald Member

Alot of these arent glitches, well maybe possibly the first 2, but otherwise the last ones are pretty normal for a java player-

6. Rubyyy_

Rubyyy_ Notable Member Emerald Member

7. Tilok342

Tilok342 Notable Member Emerald Member

The 1st one is common bug for Java players...
    But the 2nd bug Idk I can also swim in it too but I'm too afraid to do that xD
    3rd one is a feature for Java players as Money said...
    4th bug isn't a bug I guess because you cannot see players name in MM.. Its normal for me... They hid it to not to know whom did you killed or just to be anonymous unless you may know the skins...

8. Dominicshortbow

what is that signature xD

9. careless

careless Notable Member Diamond Member

Its actually kinda weird with that but on the bedrock screen it looks like you're going through the trapdoor still pretty buggy for java tho

10. aliiien

aliiien Notable Member Emerald Member

The first one actually tends to be a bit annoying tbh lol, but the 3rd one yeah is a java feature, and I thought it was an advantage cause one java ppl go to the swimming animation when killed and I thought everyone could see you when you're under those like that, which I'm still not sure about, but yeah..

There's also another Java feature that's more of an actual advantage... I don't play on java on brlns anymore but when I did I found out you could crouch under slabs and I would use that to crouch under the train station steps in the MM train station map (not the newest one) I thought it was funny though cause I would quickly run under those when the murd was chasing me and someone told me I was hacking. I did report one of the slab crouching areas which was in the Freddy arcade map or whatever it's called and it was like the entrance that's kinda blocked off but you could use the slab method and get through there and go behind the iron doors.

maximofff and SplashingPaint836 like this.
  11. temmmie

temmmie ᴠᴀɴᴇssᴀ ᴀғᴛᴏɴ Builder Emerald Member

the best one :x3:

12. aktionpotential

aktionpotential Notable Member Gold Member

What about players being invisible, or does this just happen to me? -_-

13. MiaWebo

MiaWebo Notable Member

in java you can't see the players that have invisible skins, you will only see it completely black, oh well, that's how my sister who plays in java sees them.

14. aliiien

Yeah, that's how it was for me when I played java. With 128x128 skins, they would basically be 64x64 skins on java and so they'd look really weird.

15. aktionpotential

I see nothing

16. aktionpotential

17. aliiien

18. Moneyctngamer

Moneyctngamer Notable Member

19. aktionpotential

Him morphing in and out of existence is spawn protection ? :O

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.