is this allowed

Discussion in 'MurderMystery General Discussion' started by joyee, Jul 31, 2020.

1. joyee

joyee Notable Member Emerald Member

so on some murder mystery maps im able to get to incredibly high areas, i believe it is past the barriers as well, its mainly on lake where over the cliff side u can go to this above area, if u climb the tree and jump over it.

2. joyee

hehe

Attached Files:

3. joyee

also also, u can hit dragon eggs to move them, is that also supposed to be there Minecraft 7_31_2020 11_51_24 AM.png

4. Strel

Strel Notable Member Emerald Member

i think going outside of the map is glitch exploiting even if it's possible without glitching

@AllyMac_ @_TrenzK_ @KhrizKGM (or other builders) can fix the missing barriers

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  5. joyee

great, tyvm, i dont want others to find it since, i myself, have just found this area that i believe, should be unreachable. I dont want others to find it and abuse this spot, since its decently hard to get to.

6. terrifying

terrifying Notable Member Emerald Member

that area is pretty well known already lol. also, im pretty sure its supposed to be like that bc people been able to get up there since the map was released-

7. AllyMac_

AllyMac_ ❤️Buildteam Captain❤️ Build Team Captain Builder

The dragon's egg isn't supposed to be there but every time we go looking for them in the buildserver we can't find them o_O

8. ilikethaifood

ilikethaifood Notable Member

Have you tried using a command to try and remove any potentially hidden dragon eggs?

9. joyee

well if u actually look at that area, there is barrier blocks that you jump over, which is like, weird, why is it only allowed accessible if u climb over the tree and jump over the barriers, that was my logic, and for the common thing, i didnt see anyone else go to that area, or anything, so i couldnt know if it was well known or not. I dont play this that much, only a little, so i dont constantly get that map.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.