1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Ideas for mw/mws

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by genocider, Aug 27, 2021.

1. genocider

genocider Notable Member Emerald Member

Heya
    I recently play mws a lot and sometimes mw, and I came up with some ideas-
    Here we go

1. Ender pearls
    Sooo we all know we can buy things in the shop, why not adding e-pearls into the game? Ik its gonna break some balance, but by making it very, very expensive might fix the problem (dupers plz no)
    Like each pearl costs u 50 diamonds or sth like that
    Adding this may help some players with laggy networks (being pushed by blocks / blocks disappearing), and make it more challenging to play this game!
    But do not make this in mws, it'll be very harsh to play

2. Cosmetic mob style (premium only)
    We can buy things in the cosmetic shop, why not add different mob styles? Every mob here is hostile, and there are other hostile mobs such as Piglin brutes, enderman, slimes, even the warden, and so on! There are so many mobs in minecraft, making us able to choose which mob we protect will be fantastic :]
    It'll be great to make it in mws, since mw may have different cosmetic mobs.

3. Mobs gone
    Sometimes when there r two teams that are stacked, it'll be hard to kill and eliminate their mob(s). And time passes, the game ends with no winners. So I think it'll be nice to make all the mobs gone at 50 minutes mark.
    Make it on mw but not mws, since theres rlly no need when each team has only one single player

Wut do u think abt these ideas?

cyt0314, Reco_, SecretStash99 and 3 others like this.
  2. cursedd

cursedd Notable Member Emerald Member

ender pearls wld be useful, they could do something like skywars where you have to buy them with coins then put a cool down so people cant rush immediately (if that makes sense). if we could buy them out of the game it’d prob lessen dupers pearl wise

3. genocider

genocider Notable Member Emerald Member

I think it'll be too op if we can buy in the shop like sw/tsw- since respawning will give you that amount of pearls-
    Regarding this, making it in the in-game shop will be better

4. Flikxtah05

Flikxtah05 BrokenLens Builder Builder

Ender pearls were suggested months before and this suggestion were kinda redundant welp... Let's just hope one day this would be added...

Custom shops would be a good idea but i think (i am not certain) there were no such rank as premium [ranks were gold,diamond,emerald,builder,moderator,helper,admin] (idk if that's correct)

Mobs gone also is a great idea hope that's get added

genocider, Reco_ and SecretStash99 like this.
  5. scarred

scarred Notable Member Emerald Member

epearls being added would be a nightmare. if they get added, all its going to do is make mw more toxic then it already is. i do agree with the other two things though.

6. SheriffGG

SheriffGG Notable Member Emerald Member

I suggest ender pearls like million times and it didnt get added

Flikxtah05 and SecretStash99 like this.
  7. Reco_

Reco_ Notable Member Emerald Member

1 : Yea I really want Ender Pearls to be added I'd be a really cool idea
    2 : That's actually a great idea
    3 : its a good idea too but are you kidding me? , 50 minutes? like bro no no and no , i dont even know why a MobWars Game Lasts for an hour thats too long , 20-30 would be fine but an hour is too much and the Mobs should all destroy in like 20 mins

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.