1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Icy’s Mafia 2 - Day 3

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Icy_Hatake, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Dominicshortbow

Dominicshortbow Notable Member Emerald Member

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    Shive, Yuxxa, Proximity and 3 others like this.
  2. ~~Kxmmy_~~

~~Kxmmy_~~ Notable Member

Yes I can , irl
    91251587-36FC-4D91-B00B-5A09A7EC43C6.png 91251587-36FC-4D91-B00B-5A09A7EC43C6.png

Shive, Yuxxa, Proximity and 4 others like this.
  3. Shive

Shive Notable Member Emerald Member

there's 43 people who signed up for this mafia game and we barely getting replies and such so people- can y'all please add your ideas and be active in this mafia game if you can. Thanks.

4. Dominicshortbow

Dominicshortbow Notable Member Emerald Member

lets start just tagging all of them!

5. Dz81

Dz81 ✯ BrokenLens Staff ✯ Server Staff Emerald Member

He is on the sus list for sure, we could vote him out next if we aren’t sure who to vote.
    That’s actually a really good observation, me & Luna were thinking the lake had something to do with liking the color blue, but those ideas could also work

6. Dz81

He could be using some reverse psychology tricks on us. When I was traitor I did this too to try to defend Ruby. Like during the ties when I wanted to try and tie the votes between Ruby & Maegan and Ruby & Trenz. We don’t really have much to loose here if we vote out Sheriff unless he’s the joker (which I doubt). I think Dom & faz could just be pulling some reverse psychology to make us think Sheriff’s inno

7. Shive

But dominic was a little too adament about voting sheriff, he over emphasized voting sheriff and calling sheriff "sus" to the point where we all got sus of him and he ended up getting voted out. That's mainly my reasoning for not wanting to vote out sheriff.

AllyMac_, ~~Kxmmy_~~, Yuxxa and 4 others like this.
  8. Dz81

5E5E745E-D574-4350-A380-96EFA0A1F8E6.jpeg 2F4E9CFB-33C1-45E4-AC60-862647FA7118.jpeg
    Last time I pretended like I didn’t care Ruby was about to get voted out making it look like I she was inno bc I wasn’t taking any action to defend her. Dom & Faz could be doing the same things. Same works the other way around, like last time I tried pretending like I was defending Gab to take the attention off Ruby when Gab was inno all along. We just have to be careful not to fall for some things.

9. Dz81

Well I was kind of like that with Ruby too

Maybe Sher is inno, maybe he isn’t, but it’s still worth a shot to try and eliminate him.

10. Shive

I also think it is worth pointing out that the people the mafia are killing out people who aren't really active... makes me wonder if they are just killing out their friends or something

11. Dz81

I also noticed that too. Something else I noticed was that Ruby & Zabby (the 2 mafias last round) were both killed in Day 1 & 2 (probably by the same mafia) so one of the mafias this round most likely played last mafia. Although this does apply to like 20 people, it could help when we're down to like the final 10 or so when there are fewer players remaining.

12. Shive

No shade to you guys but y'all had a whole a** plan last mafia game that included literally everyone where you and the other traitors would tell each other and the other "innos" exactly what to say: you could afford to look innocent and say certain stuff (using the reverse psycology) because you had so many other people to fall back on; here it is different, dom and foz can't rlly pull what u guys pull

13. Dz81

Trueeeeeeeeee but like Dom & Faz could still attempt to make it seem like certain people (ex sheriff) are innos when they're actually something else. They could purposely try to not give much attention to that person making us think that those people are inno when they actually aren't yk?

14. Shive

I disagree because people were already suspicious of sheriff before, and dominic and foz used that to their advantage to play up the suspicion and rile up the innos to vote sheriff out to give the mafia more days/time to kill- just like what a traitor would do. But only, it backfired against dominic cuz he was going overboard, and everyone voted against him. So I think sheriff is rlly inno.

Personally, I think it's eyow :v

15. Dz81

Mmmm I see, but it looks like Sheriff is probably getting booted anyways so we'll just have to see how it goes
    Edit: Nvm I just realized how few votes there are so there's a chance Sheriff might live
    I also think that one of the mafias could be eyow mostly bc of the clue with how Zabby killed Eyow first last round & this round Eyow killed Zabby first this round for revenge maybe?

16. Shive

yea that was what i was thinking, and on the first day, there was mention of tall buildings, and luna said that maybe that can possibly point to a builder.

I vote eyow.

17. Dz81

I'm going to vote Sheriff this round. Eyow is sus for sure & I'll probably vote him sometime in a future day & there are 3 mafias after all so one could be Eyow & one could be Sheriff.

18. Dz81

Another thing I noticed was that in Icy's story, it mentioned that Dom had fulfilled his role for the most part so maybe Dom has successfully defended/protected a mafia from being eliminated? Maybe we could go back through the previous days & create a list of people who Dom has tried defending/accusing and seeing if any of the clues we have gathered so far pertains to them?

19. Dz81

Ok going back through the first 2 days I’ve notice that Dom has tried defending Eyow in a previous day & Faz kind of hinted towards a mafia potentially being Eyow.

I feel like Eyow is a mafia, but Sheriff too but it’s kind of 50/50 with Sheriff. Are you guys up for maybe making a tie vote between Eyow & Sheriff?

20. Shive

No because I believe sheriff is inno and I don't want an inno to unnecessarily die (we all know the dangers of tieing thanks to last mafia game, so we should be more wary).

Would be nice if other people that signed up can please participate, it can't just be me vs. Dz

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.