1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

I need help putting my gif in my signature

Discussion in 'Support' started by aliiien, Oct 22, 2020.

1. aliiien

aliiien Notable Member Emerald Member

Hello, about a few months ago I had my forums name changed to my actual in-game name because of issues with my rank not being on the forum. I realized about a while after it had been changed I still had on my signature a gif that I had made that had my old forum name on it which you will see as my signature. I made a new gif with aliiien on it though when I insert the gif it comes up with a text that says-
    The following error occurred:
    Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like content or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
    @ssunsett @_PineappleDeath_

I truly don't understand what the issue really is since the other gif seems to work perfectly fine. The gif that I am trying to insert in my signature is very similar to the one that is set as my signature currently, the only difference is that the background isn't entirely the same and obviously the name is different and the bunny gif in the gif below is replaced with an alpaca looking animal. If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated.

2. ssunsett

ssunsett ❦ Retired ❦ Emerald Member

Ryupaii, SplashingPaint836 and Dz81 like this.
  3. aliiien

aliiien Notable Member Emerald Member

Ryupaii, SplashingPaint836 and Dz81 like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.