1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

I don't need Attention

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ripcord, Oct 11, 2017.

1. _IshEric

_IshEric Notable Member Emerald Member

Really -.-

No offense but if you keep make these tread up ITS WILL NEVER STOP!!! OK? LOOK if this stupid thing about"goddess X-ray" died about 3 weeks ago let's it be! You keep bringing this stupid thread up is now boring and nobody needed to know and it will never stop just please shut up with this thread! Is just dumb at this point! What needed to be sayed was necessary I'm done with this non-sense. And don't give me that bullcrap you have because guess what? IDC about it!

I couldn't agree more. It's just dumb and boring at this point that he keeps bringing this up.

~GingerbreadSwirl~ and Cakeyy like this.
  2. SparksFly

SparksFly Notable Member

*sigh I'm not trying to be rude, I'm trying to get my point across. Kinda difficult when someone keeps screaming at you during an arguement and saying things that can change what I meant. Plus, it may be done and she might have left but if this repeats again with someone else, who knows what'll happen /:

Oh and I finally have a time to speak up in my perspective, I'm usually the quiet one but hey, time to get out of ma shell amaright.

_IshEric likes this.
  3. SparksFly

SparksFly Notable Member

For those who says we should all move on. I agree with you all.
    It's just, I want LeBlackB to understand some things. Not that he should change his perspective about Goddess hacking, because none of us are sure about it but in "exposing" her.
    Creating and exposing her to people who doesn't even need to know is actually really wrong.
    Reason why I'm still arguing is because for this to not happen again. She may have left but the things he did to her is still here. I'm not the kind to speak up but still, I hope yall understand, I'll stop saying stuff in this thread if some find it annoying ^•^
    Also,some people here were pretty close to Goddess, I'm not saying I am, I'm just her friend that would support her.

4. SparksFly

SparksFly Notable Member

But ye, I just responded if threads like this are made.

PINKBUNNY likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.