Hows everyone school going?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IshSleepyWolf, Oct 16, 2020.

1. doopsii

doopsii Notable Member Emerald Member

Pretty good all A’s and B’s :hilarious:

2. EnderCraft273

EnderCraft273 Notable Member

3. Mass Genocide

Mass Genocide New Member

Bad. I'm suffering from fatigue everyday I wake up. Its much better back then. Much easier to understand and you don't have to stress too much. Though I'm introverted. I miss my old friends. Everyone is new in my current grade.

By far. Highschool is the WORST time of my life. Like rude and sometimes aggressive people. One time I made this project volcano and then some dudes just knocked it over and even blamed it on me. I don't know why but never told the truth about that. Everyday when I wake up back then. I lost the sense to live. One time when we were going to cross a pedestrian lane. A truck was going through the lane and I decided to just end it all. I tried to not act suspicious by looking the other way trying to tell people I didn't know there was a truck going through. But my friend stopped me and said to be more careful. Then I was introduced to Christianity. The concept of hell frightened me. Stating killing yourself will end you up in hell, and whatever is in hell is never worth it. So everytime I want to die, I just remember Satan would be waiting for me. Basically. I used hell to avoid hell.

Still not the best of conditions but certainly better than it was before

4. Mass Genocide

Mass Genocide New Member

Satan: *Confused, Confusing Confusion*

5. iiAli_

iiAli_ Notable Member Emerald Member

my school did't stats yet *it haven't started for 9 months* and i have exams in 31/10 yey

6. ilikethaifood

ilikethaifood Notable Member Gold Member

Dang, this is why I'mm dreading highschool...
    I heard that college will either be better or even worse that highschool

7. selflove

selflove Notable Member

imo, high school is literally so awesome, u honestly have nothing to worry about, im sure youll love it. then again, genocide said there was rude people at theirs, so just keep ur head up and walk like the baddest b ever
    for me, it really improved my attitude and made me an extrovert. its all about ur outlook on it, and i recomend entering high school with a positive attitude, and dont be afraid to talk to people or put urself out there.

Dz81, Yuxxa, Mass Genocide and 2 others like this.
  8. Mass Genocide

Mass Genocide New Member

Well. Selflove is right. I think one of the reasons highschool was pretty bad for me was because I had a hard time moving on. I really missed the times back at elementary. I would reminisce the times I had back there. My friends, people I knew...

The one flaw my personality has is being "too" nostalgic or something. Being unable to move on. Up to this day, I still miss the times I had back then. Back then, when it was simpler. Back when I didn't bothered to go back.

9. Mass Genocide

Mass Genocide New Member

I became so introverted in quarantine that I don't even want to go to family vacations, avoiding large crowds. Heck, I don't even want to go outside because I really don't like people staring at me or judging me. I hate to say this, but according to my personality test(INTJ "Architect". I used to be Advocate but quarantine changed me), I'm more Judgemental rather than a Prospector. (I also found out I'm 100% introverted tf.)

10. Keycarton749052

Keycarton749052 Notable Member

i dont go to school anymore im home schooled now and im so happy i havent gone there because of quarintine quarintine made me changed me i dont really go to places anymore

Dz81 and SplashingPaint836 like this.
  11. J4cks0n247

J4cks0n247 Notable Member Emerald Member

school is alright for me but i've been feeling lonely. I have no friends to hang out with and I get made fun of for having glasses. I have some really nice friends outside of school though.

Dz81, SplashingPaint836 and Rubyyy_ like this.
  12. Rubyyy_

Rubyyy_ Notable Member Emerald Member

yea

Dz81 and SplashingPaint836 like this.
  13. Keycarton749052

Keycarton749052 Notable Member

14. Blazinqq

Blazinqq Active Member Emerald Member

This is one of the reasons why I hate public schools, so many terrible things happen to students and not a single staff member gives a damn, I remember 5 years ago in middle school my friend was jumped and not 1 staff member cared to do anything to the people who jumped him. I also really dislike the school system but that's a whole other topic.

SplashingPaint836 likes this.
  15. Blazinqq

Thats great man! im homeschooled too so ik the joy of less school days and no homework.

16. Charm

Charm Active Member Emerald Member

Please- so I have this spanish class and it’s making me loose nonexistent brain cells <3

SplashingPaint836 and Blazinqq like this.
  17. Charm

I do Virtual school and honestly, it’s way better than going to Irl school. The Pros are that I get to wake up later and get ready (which takes 1 1/2 hours), My classes are only about 4 hours long every day, I can have more free time, I can sleep in more, my teachers are a lot nicer, I don’t need to interact with Strangers :D, I like to work alone instead of with a bunch of people, I can schedule a meet up with a teacher If i don’t understand anything instead of irl because I get nervous to ask infront of other people, etc. Many pros and cons but I prefer Online school rather that Going to school irl

SplashingPaint836 and Blazinqq like this.
  18. Blazinqq

Im in the same boat as you, I also struggle in school mainly with my social anxiety and my worry of asking the teacher for help in fear of getting something wrong, and the sleeping in part is amazing xd.

SplashingPaint836 and Charm like this.
  19. Charm

Dude omfg yes!! The sleep- I can finally get like 9 hours of sleep instead of 6-7 :D

SplashingPaint836 likes this.
  20. Chakii05

Chakii05 Notable Member

I always fall asleep on 4th period which is my final class for the day

Charm and SplashingPaint836 like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.