How To Play Hunger Games

Discussion in 'SurvivalGames General Discussion' started by PurplePond745, Jun 25, 2018.

1. PurplePond745

PurplePond745 Notable Member Emerald Member

Hello, today I will tell you how to play Hunger games. I will go step by step. Address is play.brokenlens.xyz and port is 2021. Lets start.... NOW!

1. First, select a kit by doing /hub or /lobby and go behind. There is the brokenlens menu! Select a kit by using the menu. :) There are many kits to choose from.

2. Next, tap the quickplay npc when you turn to the right. Or, you can go forward and go into the huge portal. I like to use the quickplay npc but it’s your choice!

3. Then, wait for your match to start. There are a total of 24 players. Be nice and say good luck and have fun! :) I like using the parkour so I can get my fingers ready to run, get ready to fight people, and be fast. Also to attack people. But I usually use the parkour ahead of me instead of the parkour of the left, but, again, it’s up to you!

4. When the countdown is at one, you can either run to the middle to get some goodies or run away. I usually run away so I can get better goodies and people cannot steal mine. You can choose, though, of course!

5. Kill people and be the last player standing! If I was you, I would hide a bit, and go out and find other players to kill them. If you are at team hunger games, I would stick with my team (I should’ve written this in step 4)! Use your pvp skills!

6. If people are spectating say gg and be friendly :) Then wait to be teleported at hub or lobby. THE END!

Thanks for reading this how to play guide/tutorial for hunger games! Have an awesome day! (Also, I would recommend buster kit. It is op!)

2. DJGAMERWATCHER282

DJGAMERWATCHER282 Notable Member

3. PurplePond745

Because I want to make helpful threads.

Pufflin, Strel and BerryBoo like this.
  4. EVILBANANA12345

EVILBANANA12345 Notable Member

He wants to get a thread pinned

BerryBoo likes this.
  5. PurplePond745

He?

EVILBANANA12345, Strel and BerryBoo like this.
  6. Strel

Strel Notable Member Emerald Member

*she

7. DJGAMERWATCHER282

DJGAMERWATCHER282 Notable Member

Purple you shouldn't try so hard to get staff members attention.

(I'm not trying to be mean in any way but I don't think any staff members are gonna pin any of your thread because your making to much of them, maybe they would pin your thread if its just one and its super helpful.)

8. Ripcord

Ripcord Notable Member Emerald Member

Helping for the staff rank is just not right. A staff member's passion should be helping and contributing towards the place they work. Helping should be your passion. Help and report hackers for the server, not for a rank here. That's what I do and I love doing it. Well, kinda stopped but I'll get back to it.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  9. PurplePond745

First of all, I am not trying to be famous. All I am posting is a helpful thread. And helping IS my main goal. Atleast I don’t judge people, don’t deny it, dear. Yes, I do want to try to be a helper, but I just want atleast one of my threads pin. And you think this is going to stop me? I’m just gonna stop. Just please, don’t cause drama.

10. _PineappleDeath_

_PineappleDeath_ ⊰ BrokenLens Staff ⊱ Global Moderator

So what if she wants to become a staff member? I did as well, I didn’t post helpful threads because I was shy, I reported players because I was tired of nobody else doing something about it, I wanted to help out the staff members as well.

If purple wants to post helpful threads, you go girl, nice job! I always had such a hard time even posting reports, for this very exact reason.
    I got called a try hard, i was picked on and completely looked down on.
    Till I became what they all told me I couldn’t.

I’ve always loved helping people, purple likes helping as well.
    So I don’t find this a reason to mess with her either, because no matter what you say, there is always the possibility of becoming a staff.

I told myself everytime people would look down on me, I wasn’t good enough.
    Turns out, I was the only person who thought so.
    Sami, you can’t just bash one ‘try hard’ and not the others, there’s plenty of people who spam ban appeals / reports, this doesn’t always mean they wanna become a staff.
    —-
    Good luck with your application if you’ve sent one in, purple! :)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  11. BloodLustRC

BloodLustRC Notable Member

Nice work on the tutorial. But I dont find this helpful at all. U simply put how to join a game to this with barely any tips. Everyone knows how hunger games work tbh.

Jewelz likes this.
  12. Alex0563

Alex0563 Notable Member

13. Ripcord

Again, you're right and I'm wrong. I accept it.
    Sorry, I guess I was wrong. I really got pissed because of how a lot of people do the same thing, but they do it for the rank. You're different. You actually just do it to help the server. I'm truly sorry, purpz

14. Ripcord

Edited it.

Sometimes, it's better to accept the fact that you're wrong (Sorry)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  15. lucas1901

lucas1901 ✯ BrokenLens Builder ✯ Builder

Didn’t read it but cool

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.