Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SilverBlad1, Oct 29, 2017.
Umm... how can I upload a image into my signature?
Go to any site that you can upload Images from I use >https://imgbb.com<
Then copy the link of the photo
Click/tap on the picture logo from where your typing paste the link then your done
EDIT: Sometimes images are to large and it will not show. Crop it
1. Get a picture. Lmao
2. Upload it to imgur (link - https://m.imgur.com/upload)
3. Select “direct link”:
The second one.
4. Copy the link. It should say “.jpg” at the back by the way.
5. Go to your signature
6. Click on this button:
7. Paste the link in the space provided
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “preview” to check if it worked xD
9. If it did click “save changes”
10. Be proud of yourself for being able to add a picture to your signature
Separate names with a comma.