1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Goodbye Brokenlens

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Uselesss_, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Uselesss_

Uselesss_ Notable Member

Well, I've been here for almost 6 years and time went by fast, I was away 4 years, I lost a lot of friends to something strong and impossible to stop called TIME, time passes, as things change and people grow, there comes a time when you don't it may or may not want more, life is like that, we need to grow and think about the future, minecraft is without a doubt one of the best places to spend childhood but there comes a time when we have to stop, start thinking about the future and who we want be , today is 06.26.2021 and I confess that it's a very difficult day for me because I'm moving to my hometown, I'm happy but I'm leaving several people I love including the possible love of my life here where I'll go although, I had a lot of good times in this city and here in Brokenlens too but I can't do it anymore, I need to study and think about who I want to be in the future...

I'm about to leave the love of my life and the people I love to move to another city, also today I say goodbye to this server, I had incredible moments here and met incredible people ... but some of the best people are no longer here and now it's here it's my turn, i hope i want to come back someday and be able to write the story i've always dreamed of having here, i leave amazing friends but i assume i wish i had more time, i really wanted to stay longer but i need to think about my future, always it's time to stop and now it's my time...

All the people on the server I thank you for everything and all the things I experienced here, unfortunately I couldn't please everyone but I tried, I apologize if I hurt anyone and thank you very much for everything brokenlens ...

Thanks for everything to my friends, I love you guys...

Today I leave the server and also a little phrase that has a lot of meaning and is very important to me ... ´´´But if you close your eyes``

With love your dear Gui (uselesss_)

Living in Brokenlens was a dream, but i need to wake up, the alarm clock is ringing...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  2. Zachh_

Zachh_ Notable Member Emerald Member

Sayonara

3. SecretStash99

SecretStash99 Notable Member

Visitmuch Goodbye! :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  4. AllyMac_

AllyMac_ ❤️ Officially Retired ❤ Emerald Member

This is one of the nicest goodbyes I have read on here- it brought a tear to my eye- I wish you the best of luck with your future and everything you pursue♡♡♡Best wishes- good luck in your new city- please come back and visit!

seven7crl, Shive, hcneyy and 4 others like this.
  5. ItzMeJasonWf

ItzMeJasonWf Notable Member Emerald Member

Goodbye *sad itensifes* :(

6. ArisPlayX

ArisPlayX Notable Member

Goodbye i hope you have a great day :)

7. Flikxtah05

Flikxtah05 BrokenLens Builder Builder

UwU studies and learning is tough i admit but visit us here atleast once a month or two. When people says goodbye i always get emotional (but i guess this is good rather than not). Well, this is life nothing lasts forever! FAREWELL AND ALSO BE HAPPY OwO

8. Selp

Selp Notable Member Emerald Member

I was reading this like a character in a movie writing this message on a paper with a feather inked pen. It felt like a superhero leaving his family to save his friend from dying.

anyways, gl in life

9. xFlora_

xFlora_ Notable Member Emerald Member

Awwwww this was sad to read, I didn’t even get to know u for very long xD But u seemed like a good person. It was fun playing oitc with u, (ur such a pro at it). Or me thinking that u were a girl, How embarrassing :x3:. Or when u used ur pick up lines on me, Omg they were so funny! I’m sorry I couldn’t have dated you. But anyways, Take care and Come visit sometime… And I hope u find who u want to be as well my friend. Never give up on ur dreams, With Much love, Flora <3

10. Voniblynn

Voniblynn ❀ BrokenLens Staff ❀ Server Staff Gold Member

You were always so kind to my friends and I when we saw you a few times in MW.
    It's always sad, but at the same time nice reading goodbyes on here. I remember meeting you on forums in May, saying we'd play a few matches together and we never did, lolz.
    I hope that you know you're really loved on here, you're motivation and kindness kept mine going through rough patches. I was always happy seeing you online.

I love you friend-o :two_hearts:
    Please, please, please visit sometime :pleading: :two_hearts:
    - Voni Boni

11. ~~Kxmmy_~~

~~Kxmmy_~~ Notable Member

Bye useless or useful! I’ll miss you even tho we probably never talked :(:two_hearts: hope you have a great life! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

12. hcneyy

hcneyy Notable Member

Now I'm scared to grow up- and byeee useless ): this is like one of the best goodbye thread I've read so far. Good luck in life and don't forget to visit us someday :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  13. seven7crl

seven7crl Notable Member Emerald Member

para mano, faz isso comigo não, a última frase doeu dms, mesmo não te conhecendo há mt tempo. se cuida, desejo tudo de bom pra o teu futuro, que tu consiga as coisas que tu mais deseja <3
    esse servidor vai marcar a nossa vida pra sempre, boa sorte guilherme.

SecretStash99 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.