1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Forgot password - Pohtss D:

Discussion in 'Support' started by Pohtss, May 26, 2017.

1. Pohtss

Pohtss New Member

hey, well.. i play on mcw10 and i changed my name from cringizm to Pohtss, because thats my xbox live acc. and when i made this xbox live acc , i only used it once on brokenlens , i keep ALL my passwords the same and i guess i did a typo, now im tryna login and i just cant remember, i tried doing typos on purpose and trying passwords i use butno luck :( like i said above . so i dont have any screenshots for proof but.. will this count? [​IMG] and since i havent really played alot with that username i think its level 1, ;,) i really hope someone / a staff can notice this, because on mcw10 after signing into xboxlive i dont think i can sign out, but even if i can, i have played on this name on other servers quite a bit, thank you ( note; im fine if you reset ALL data on this acc - pohtss , ingame) :)

2. Pohtss

Pohtss New Member

the image isnt showing up soo here ;

Attached Files:

3. Woona

Woona Notable Member Emerald Member

We can't really reset it with out evidence of you owning the account :/

4. Pohtss

Pohtss New Member

aww but MGDHSA i dont wana change my name D:, well to tell u its my name, you can see my instagram, @Pohtss < thats my name and nobody else can take it, in minecraft,or anywhere else, i claimed the name on twitter and some games, even mcpc .3. ; and i just i ugh i deperately want it backk, i want to show more proof but since i dont have it.. well , you could suggest me some way of showing its me

5. Pohtss

Pohtss New Member

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.