For MW

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by sHaDoWpLaYz_Mc, Nov 10, 2019.

1. sHaDoWpLaYz_Mc

sHaDoWpLaYz_Mc Notable Member Emerald Member

Hey, so
    I think you have to low the price for porch
    It's literally so damn expensive, maybe low at 10 iron
    10 iron = 1 pork

Locals likes this.
  2. xGrizzly_

xGrizzly_ Notable Member Emerald Member

If they lower the price, people will just stack themselves with pork and become unbeatable.

3. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

It does seem too pricy. I'd propose nerf the cost down to 20.

Locals and Wenrayx like this.
  4. vrush

vrush New Member

goin back to stacks of pork and extremely long fights sounds super fun LOL

listen, a good amount of ppl have been recommending this but don't actually realize how far food can be abused. Before the patch, you could get stacks upon stacks of pork and bread and if you actually used your brain you could easily farm wins and kills. (you still can LMFAO it just takes a lot more time to get the s♥♥♥)

Before the patch it would only take me 2 minutes to get a stack of bread. And as a player who is windows 10 and competent at PvP i was literally unstoppable. The only chance you had at killing me was the void, but it just so happens that I played smart and didn't take bridge fights so that never happened....

another problem with food, in general, is that it defeats the purpose of defending your mob. If someone is killing your mob with only one pork you'll be extremely lucky to kill him before he kills your mob. This defeats the whole purpose of the game. if mobs are that easy to kill why should you defend in the first place? this is the reason why I chose to never defend my mob.

my opinion is that food should either be removed entirely or made extremely expensive.

Locals, Strel, selfless and 1 other person like this.
  5. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

Agreed :), I would suggest if they could lower the size of the mob so we have more space to build and so we don’t get stuck. I sometimes get stuck when trying to protect it and have to wait until I die :shifty:

Locals likes this.
  6. BopI

BopI Notable Member

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i remember when i was fighting @Pufflin during a game of mw we both had so much pork that that game went on for more than an hour 0_o
    ah... the good old days
    :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019 at 7:04 AM
    Pufflin likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.